Advertencia/Warning! (Pepe) (Translated By Larur)

Ever seen Braindead ?
The lawn mower scene is something I imagine with that.

Iā€™m imagining some kind of bastard child of a blender and a combine harvester, designed by a mad engineer, who shot himself after he finished building it.

Dumping a herd into something like that would be rad.

Iā€™m sure you can write a story around that.

Hey, Iā€™ll keep it in mind. I usually lean towards hugbox, but Iā€™ve got a character in mind who could build something like that.

All he would need is a few good pairs of hands. And I havenā€™t really used that character in a while.

~Que gremlins movie but more shit~

2 Likes

I was always a big fan of the movies growing up, Iā€™m okay with that.

1 Like

Now im laughing picturing a fluffy face down in a pond/bath tub with more fluffies springing from its body~ only also to drown in the same water~ only to start spawning more fluffies who drown~ etc etc.

xD

2 Likes

The process continues until a critical mass is achieved, of course this takes longer than expected because all the new fluffies spawn with full bladders that they immediately empty in fear, causing the water level to keep rising. It is a sad, pee-filled cycleā€¦that is also funny as hell to think about.

2 Likes

Good pet morph, looks like it has Carpdime ancestry, cant figure out the temperament at this point, relatively clean, signs of what might be patterning on the flank. Iā€™ll wait for the mother and see.

3 Likes

The ones in the center might spawn fluffies onto the backs of other fluffies surrounding them but as they gain mass the drowning ones they land on will probably sink etc.

1 Like

A spectacular mess, maybe. Also, quite the spectacle.

1 Like

Not sure what I would do, but it would involve a lot of sharp objects

1 Like

Espero con ansias algun abuse de usted, se nota que tiene habilidad o:

1 Like

Phase 1: Take it home, feed and care for it until itā€™s big enough to talk in complete sentences.
Phase 2: Cook and eat it.

2 Likes

Estoy bocetando ideas con con bebes Popos, pero me puedo tardar por que soy malo para dibujar abuse jaja

1 Like

Into the shredder this foal goes.

I do indeed wish to smother it with kisses <3

1 Like

If you must smother a HasbioĀ® Fluffy Pony Foalā„¢ in kisses, please remember to not to stop until the unit has ceased chirping and moving.

danger for the local species

How exactly?

1 Like

ā€œItā€™s joke!ā€ ā€”Mari Ohara