Advertising your galleries on other sites

With all the pieces we’ve been removing from our galleries, you may be wondering how you can send viewers to your galleries on other websites.

Rather than inviting everyone to make their own post here, or add a banner to their comments saying “Hey, my really spicy stuff is over here come take a look!”
we’re recommending people put the URL of their alternate gallery in this spot

You can find that setting under the heading “Web Site” , here
https://fluffy-community.com/my/preferences/profile

Keep in mind that by following these links you are leaving Fluffy-Community.com, and we are not liable for what you may see or click on those sites.

If we see damaging or malicious URLs used in this space we will remove them and reprimand the user that posted the URLs.

Please send us a report if you see a user abusing the feature.

18 Likes

Coool :+1:

Reprimand sure is a funny way to say we’re gonna kill em with hammers.

10 Likes

You can’t go saying the quiet part out loud.

It’s uncouth.

5 Likes

Commission artists with lots of links might enjoy linktree, a landing page to get to all the socials. I use it for my Actual Real Life ™️ Projects.

2 Likes

already changed mine, thanks <3

3 Likes

I knew you had an OnlyFans!

2 Likes

The naughty doodles is the live sketches I do for… A certain kind of social gathering that is very uninhibited, unFETtered if you will.

I could make a fluffy OF. It’s not a bad idea. Shrug. Add even more nudity to my dumb drawings, charge you all $6.66 a month to look at anthro boobs and fluffy feet pics.

2 Likes

Come on, there’s more interesting ways to do that. Just check the abuse tag

You know what they say.
When you’ve got a new hammer,
every problem looks like a nail

1 Like