Aftermath by FallenAngel

Was amaze and inspired on the artist Simon Stalenhag’s artbook so ~

aftermath2-w

You can check few old arts I did: HERE and HERE

68 Likes

yo

1 Like

I dunno how logical it is for fluffies to survive an apocalypse since pretty much anything can kill fluffies, but it’s a nice enough drawing.

4 Likes

Logically speaking, fluffies wouldn’t last five minutes after initially being released into the wild.

Best to just roll with it, really.

4 Likes

i think i made myself clear

2 Likes

Got it sorry bout that :sweat_smile: my bad.

2 Likes

didnt fluffy already make herds and bread at crazy rates …i think i saw alot of storys about them serviving the wild .

1 Like

i am still waiting for the next price of intitelment

1 Like

Yeah, but there’s a lot of real life animals that breed like crazy too, and they usually have something else going for them along with that, don’t they? Such as rabbits: they’re notorious for breeding at an insane rate, but they’re also fast runners.

When it comes to survival in the wild, a high reproductive rate is like soy sauce: it’s only good if you’ve got something else to put it on.

2 reasons:

• Fast breeding
  • still not included on the food chain (sorta)

Usually when species are introduced in some ecosystem aren’t immediately recognized as a prey for the predators. That’s why some animals can grow their numbers and end as a pest ( like its happening with beavers in some parts of South america )

1 Like

I love post-apocalyptic works,and I love this image :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I looked it up, and it turns out that some species, like cicadas, survive basically by crapping out more babies than their predators can eat.

So, uh, that’s one way fluffies could survive…

1 Like

Who doesn’t love a little Simon Stålehag in their life? Lovely art, FallenAngel.

3 Likes

Awwww you have one of the book :heart_eyes: thats Tales from the Loop right?

1 Like

Yep! I may have more, but that one was close to hand. I have a lot of art books ^^

2 Likes

Aw yea Simon Stalenhag x fluffies, this is a good day

1 Like

Electric State is sure part creepy especially night time scenes those who got hook into the net and becoming zombie/hivemind to the huge server. But the wires of machine and the net head gear almost look like birds is amazing.

wait… we lost?

1 Like

So the end of the world will consist of: cockroachs, twinkies and fucking fluffys. Great.

1 Like

Legit asking , have you seen or heard of scenery artist named “tokyogears”