Aggressively Neutralbox (Reddith83r)

In the living room of a household, a family of fluffies congregated on a colorful fuzzy carpet. They giggled and waddled about its circumference, babbling and cooing joyful nonsense.

“Wub cawpet fwend! Wub-wub!” one of the foals exclaimed. The foal lied on its belly and attempted to hug the floor covering, to limited success.

The others chased each other in the clumsiest manner that left them panting despite covering so little ground.

The fluffy father was curled up, soundly asleep.

Then there was the last foal, being coddled by its mother. The mother fluffy propped the foal up in her forelegs and stroked her tongue down its back, while humming some indistinct melody. When she was done grooming the foal, she set it on a teat and put words to her mummah song.

“Wub bestest babbeh! Bestest am bestest! Dwink miwkies bestest babbeh!”

Upon hearing this sing-song declaration, the other foals stopped their aimless playing and affection to turn their oversize eyes toward their mother. With lost expressions, they asked no one in particular variations of, “Miwkies? Mummah gib miwkies? Wan’ miwkies too! Wai babbeh nu am ged miwkies, mummah?”

The mother fluffy was removed from her jovial episode by the indistinct, inquiring voices of her offspring. “Huh? Odda babbehs nu am pway?”

“Wan’ miwkies!” one outspoken foal reiterated.

The mother fluffy shook her head. “Bestest babbeh hab to dwink miwkies nao! Odda babbehs dwink when bestest babbeh donesies!”

In an instant, the other foals began to whine and cry. The ones that were not completely consumed by their hurt appealed to their mother with, “Nu faiw! Babbeh hungwy too!”

This roused the father fluffy from his sleep, much to his displeasure. “Wai babbehs bein’ woud?” he grouched.

“Mummah bein’ meanie! Onwy gib babbeh miwkies, buh’ odda babbehs wan’ miwkies too!”

The father fluffy scoffed and shifted about to turn his back on the uppity foals. “Mummah wiww gib miwkies when mummah weady too gib miwkies! Babbehs go pway and stahp cwyin’!”

Tiny hooves started to stomp in place at this indignity, and sure enough, all the neglected foals started to wail even harder out of apparent spite so that they may get their way. What they ended up doing instead was drawing the attention of their host and caretaker.

“What’s the matter, little fluffies?” she asked with a gingerly kindness that immediately soothed the young creatures. They stopped their howling and tears to chatter in unison. The young girl stared blankly at them. “Okay, say that again, but one at a time!”

The father was the one to speak. He did not lift his head or look at his owner. “Babbehs am bein’ dummehs! Mummah wiww gib miwkies when mummah wan’,” he insisted, then snorted.

The girl looked over to the mother fluffy and spotted her lone foal, still dutifully suckling on her teat. “Why are you only feeding that one baby?” she asked the mother.

“Bestest babbeh am hungwy! Nee’ aww miwkies fo’ gwow biggies and stwong!” the mother fluffy replied all-too-readily.

“… And you’re going to feed all these other babies the same as that one, right?”

“Yep!” the fluffy replied without thinking.

“You stupid bitch,” said the young girl without any hint of malice to betray her belittling the fluffy. Thus, the mother closed her eyes and simply giggled in response. That was until she felt her foal’s grip on her nipple give with an audible fleshy pop.

The mother gazed up with concern at the foal in the girl’s hand. “Wha’ mummah-wady do wif babbeh?”

Her eyes widened when the girl grabbed onto the foal’s cheeping head, her fist completely engulfing its visage. Horror spread across the mother fluffy’s expression when the girl’s fist pulled away, leaving a silent, bloody stump behind.

“BESTEST BABBEH!” she shrieked. The father groaned and rolled away before attempting to plug his ears with his hooves.

“Wai gib bestest foweba sweepies, mummah-wady!?” cried the mother fluffy. Tears fell in droves from her pained eyes.

The girl lobbed the body of the foal onto its mother’s face, which caused her to recoil in terror and flop onto the carpet in a mad scramble.

“You fucked up. That ‘best baby’ idea is a pain in the ass to get out of your head, and it’s an even a bigger pain to retrain a spoiled fluffy. Suffice to say that you broke it. Try again with the others. Don’t fuck up again, or the punishments get worse,” the girl warned the mother fluffy.

And then she was gone, leaving the other fluffies to internalize the callous death. The mother begrudgingly peered at the sprawled out body of the foal, leaking sanguine onto the happy-carpet. The other foals grasped each other in shaking embraces, sobbing quietly. The father fluffy continued trying to fall asleep again.

Aggressive Neutralbox

The days passed, but the mother fluffy had been trapped in that one callous moment for all of them. Time meant nothing to fluffies, so the torment was practically endless. The death of her beloved foal was the beginning and end of herself. One moment her baby was making muffled protests inside of the girl’s hands and in the next moment, all that was there was horrifying, inert, meat.

Her other foals begged for her affection. She had none to give.

“Mummah, mummah!” they clamored at once, shoving and climbing over one another. One of them had to be the one she loved best! One of them had to be the one whose face would remind their mother how to be a mother!

“Mummah, pweasies! Pweasies! Pweasies!”

So, came the crying. The mother fluffy stared blankly at one of the far walls without acknowledging the foals or their panicked sorrow, lying on her side. The foals could have helped themselves to her teats at any time they wished, but the thought never crossed their dull minds. Feeding wasn’t worth it if their mother wasn’t actively coddling them. This did not matter to their father, who came over huffing with a vengeance.

“Dummeh mawe! Dummeh babbehs!”

The angered stallion went around the clustered foals and shoved the mare onto her back. She screamed out of shock and fear, and the disgruntled father silenced her with a heavy hoof to a cheek.

“Dummeh stoopi’ mawe, gib miwkies so dat babbehs am shaddap!”

The silence promptly shattered at the fluffy’s cruel words. A deluge of “huu huus” tumbled out of the mother fluffy’s mouth. The stallion growled and hit her again. The foals were madly bawling and desperately clutching each other as they witnessed these acts unfold before them.

Once again, the young lady entered the room and surveyed the scope of this contemptable behavior. “What’s all this?” she asked pleasantly. Her voice brought everything to a standstill.

The stallion scooted backwards from the mare and turned to plea at the caretaker. “Mummah being stoopi’! Not gibbin’ babbehs miwkies, an’ gibbin’ big saddies!”

“Giving ‘saddies’, hmm?” The lady panned her gaze to the blubbering mare with the rapidly swelling face. “Looks like you’re also guilty of that, huh?”

Cold dread gripped the stallion’s heart. “Huh? N-n-n-nu!” Nu! Nu! Mawe am bein’ dummeh! Mawe am bein’ dummeh!"

The lady hummed thoughtfully. “I didn’t see her beating any other fluffy.”

The fluffy father shrunk fearfully. “Fwuffy am sowwy! Nu gib huwties!”

“You’re smart enough to infer consequences of your actions, but not smart enough to actually do them. That will not do.”

The fluffy’s “Screeeee!” was piercing when he was taken by the back and the mane in the girl’s hands. “Hewp fwuffy! Hewp! Dummehs hewp!” the stallion screamed, legs flailing. His voice trailed off down a hallway that the woman traversed, until it was no longer audible.

He begged for his life every step of the way. “Fwuffy am sowwy fo’ meanies! Am weawwy! Pwease nu fwuffy ouchies!” was the sum of all the statements he made in his defense.

The girl said to him in response, “You were always an indolent little bastard who only got this far by what you squeezed out from your pecker. I’ll take the only thing of value that you possess, and dispose of you at my discretion.”

“Fwuffy nu wike 'ou funny wowdsies!” cried the stallion in clueless dismay.

The procedure for extracting semen was as invasive as it was degrading. The fluffy complained about the constricting plastic sleeve that encompassed his genitals, which was connected to a winding tube that fed into a boxy mechanical pump.

At the flip of a switch, the pump whirred and thumped its internal workings, which frightened the fluffy immensely. Excrement splattered his backside and smeared across the table he was set upon. The girl did not seem to mind this, although the fluffy bemoaned his repulsive humiliation. The act, including the fluffy’s own bodily reactions, was the punishment in of itself. The breeding stock was only a net gain.

“Wumps huwt too muchies! Ugh-- wowstest… WOWSTEST FEEWS–”

The stallion screamed as he felt his blood vessels and ejaculation tract rupture inside the vaccuum seal. Semen was pulled through the tubing and collected at speed, while the fluffy squirmed and screeched from the horrible sensation of his innards coming loose and undone; a terrible stinging.

He was disconnected from the pump with gloved hands. Without respite from his pain, his ruined testes were torn straight off. The fluffy’s voice cracked. His reeling mind was overcome enough as is, but then a metal stake pierced straight through one of his forelegs.

A exhaustive wail erupted from the fluffy’s very core, and then his vision went black.

An indeterminate amount of time later, he regained consciousness.

The stake was still skewering his leg. The girl was still there, observing.

“Weggy… weggy huwt…” the stallion croaked.

“Do you want the hurt to stop?” the girl asked.

The stallion reluctantly nodded, having a crumb of sense to be wary of the caretaker, but only just so. His suspicions were proven well-founded when the young woman brandished a meat cleaver high over her head. The fluffy screamed and attempted to writhe, but the heavy rectangular blade fell like a guillotine. Punctuated by that horrific thump, the fluffy’s leg rolled away until it was stopped by the length of the stake.

In a display of fate’s cruelty, the stallion was resuscitated, and he woke to see his stump-leg in a bloodied wad of bandages. His lips quivered and tears welled in his eyes, however, the girl’s voice interrupted his breakdown.

“This is what you get for being a bad fluffy,” she told him. “If you keep being bad, the hurt gets worse. Right now you’re just a dumb, three-legged fluffy, but I can make you a monster fluffy just as easily.”

“Nu wan’ be munsta! Pweasie munsta-wady, nu huwt fwuffy an’ ma’e munstah fwuffy!”

The girl grinned wickedly. “I’ve seen how far your words go, stupid. Monster fluffy it is.”

That was when she revealed a cheese grater.

Later that day, the stallion was returned to the living room. The foals were repulsed. The dissociating mare was disgusted as well. They kept their distance from the stump-legged, bloodied stallion. Most of his fluff had been torn out, and the flesh had been shredded by the grater’s blades. Ragged gouges scored his hide.

“Huu huu huu… nu am dummeh fwuffy… nu am dummeh… nu am dummeh…” the father fluffy kept muttering to himself pathetically.

His foals broke into bitter tears. Their mother was neglectful and distant. Their father was horrific to look at. What hope was there left for them? What love was left for them to cherish?

“Babbehs nu wan’! Babbehs nu wan’! Wan’ nyu mummah an’ daddeh! Nee’ nyu mummah an’ daddeh!” they cried out to the universe’s deaf ears.

But the caretaker heard just fine. She sauntered back into the living room with a coy smile worn on her face, and her arms behind her back. She observed the stallion’s broken spirit, the mare’s haunted demeanor, and the underfed, despondent foals drowning in their misery.

“Oh? Do I hear a bunch of bad fluffies in there…? I think I do!”

51 Likes

Definitely abuse, nothing really “neutralbox” about the story. It is a well-written story, but call it want it is.

4 Likes

This is not neutral. This is not correction. This is correction in the same way people were corrected with electroshock or lobotomization.

Aside from your name giving it away, this is obviously abuse. You should put it in the tags as warning.

Aside from that, it’s a well written, but usual run of the mill abuse story with a psychotic human going ballistic, especially on the innocent foals who get caught in the crossfire. Especially the “bestest”, guilty of being his mother’s favourite.

7 Likes

The only lovable fluffies being dead ones correct?

2 Likes

I’m gonna have to agree with the previous commenters.
All semantics aside, this is an abuse post.

9 Likes

just “wow”

my feelings while reading this were a mixture of:
-Hah, take better care of your other foals bitch!

• fucking dumb foals! you didn’t even remenber you needed milk until you saw your brother having it, they’re just jealous"
    -stupid mare

It was at this moment he knew, he f*cked up!

at least, but nor less importat, Bravo! what a way with words!

4 Likes

9 Likes

This is gonna sound wild,

I thought the abuse tag was there from the start. I remember adding it, hence the facetious replies.

3 Likes

Gracias mi amigo

1 Like

I had wondered what was going on there, since it seemed out-of-character for you.

Stranger things have happened.

5 Likes

I’m so confused how the pain, torture and suffering tags made it in, but that’s what I get for writing this between a laptop and a cellphone.

Tags I wanted to use but weren’t available, so I will suggest them here:

Ironic
Misleading
Funny (Subjective, I know. I find it hilarious)

There were more but I gotta gtfo from work

6 Likes

They get a nice carpet, food, shelter and care! The only fluffy to die in this story was one tainted beyond redemption!

I’m sure these fluffies will be fine from now on.

1 Like

Fluffy-On-Fluffy-Violence
Doomed-To-Fail
Unreasonable
Disingenuous
CBT

1 Like

impossible-standards ?

I like this kind of stuff, by abusing the fact that by the sheer numbers of the fucks that are bred, breeders don’t even need to attempt any corrective behavior. A foal that strays, or is forced, off the path gets tossed instantly, they’re completely expendable, so we can just hold them to whatever arbitrary standard we want. The reduction of a species into a specific marketed product/experience.

2 Likes

Precisely! The “unreasonable” suggestion is exactly for impossible standards

love it
more pls

Stay tuned

I love this lady’s attitude and methods so much.

2 Likes

Digging this a lot so far :heart:

That is a very interesting concept. The idea that a fluffy’s core need of love/affection might actually overpower it’s need for food at a young age is fascinatingly clever

1 Like

Danke Schoen!

1 Like