Alice remake (Original: Spoosh) (InfraredTurbine)

Well, you know, it’s not a secret to anyone that I am a huge fan of spoosh, the dude made a lot of great things and only using paint for it.
Did it a few weeks ago, but realized I just posted there on reddit, and not here
Well, enjoy

ps: No, I’m not remaking the whole story, only this frame that is amazing
I’m taking commissions, feel free to dm me any time :smiley:

91 Likes

Do you have copies of the originals, or you remake them from memory?

4 Likes

I have copies, there is a MEGA link with a ton of backup of the old booru

7 Likes

Alice’s story is what made me start to enjoy abuse. Before that, it was just a can’t-look-away-no-matter-how-sad-it-makes-you-feel kinda thing… sometimes it still makes me kinda sad… if I think about it hard enough…

6 Likes

alice story was great, dude showed a lot of new ways of abuse, not using the pain, but psychological pain in his stories, also most of them were reeeeeaaly sad

6 Likes

Good babbehs make poopies in da witta box.
Mummah gib good babbehs huggies an wub.
Bad poopies no smew pwetty on daddehs floor.
So best babbehs make good poopies in da witta box.

4 Likes

I forgot that the original was posted here. Here it is if someone wants the full story

https://fluffy-community.com/t/alice-by-spoosh/6142

7 Likes

Thanks Mr_Owl

3 Likes

Looks fantastic, just missing the babbehs bad poopies that get it killed.

1 Like

I loved Spoosh’s stuff too, and this is a great tribute. Fluffies protecting babies is always a great concept, because even the adults are just as helpless against humans as the babies they try to protect.

3 Likes

The immediate aftermath of this scene is priceless. The chirping baby pooping on the floor while Alice holds it. And then Alice just starts singing the good poopies song while stomping on the baby until it’s dead.

2 Likes

I think the scene where she’s on the car, with a relieved face holding her stuffed friend, thinking she’s going to the park is the best part

3 Likes

nice tribut, loved this fluffy

1 Like

Really? Where can I find it? I’ve been looking for some missing pages to a comic by Yehdoo and they might be in there.

1 Like

Oh boy I even forgot I had made this piece