Alicorn goes to day-care (The Master Butcher)

104 Likes

Uploaded the wrong picture at first.
(It was the correct drawing, but a bad photo of it. I’m only commenting this because I only noticed and changed the picture after someone had hearted it.)

10 Likes

Adorable.

By the way, fluffy soccer would be a hit on YouTube XD

17 Likes

Knowing YouTube, it would be a steamy mess of aggressive fluffy lovers and aggressive abusers fighting it out in the comments.

9 Likes

So kind of like the subreddit then.

11 Likes

Feels so good to see a story of alicorn acceptance. Now these fluffies can help other ones learn the same lesson.

7 Likes

Yeah, but if the subreddit didn’t have rules and mods to enforce them. So, complete anarchy.

4 Likes

Btw, I’ve been wondering, do all of you think that when fluffies aren’t scared of one alicorn anymore, that they won’t be scared of other alicorns either?
I like the idea that they would still consider it a monster, but as a friendly monster, so they would still be afraid of alicorns they don’t know yet.

9 Likes

Huh, I never thought about that. I guess it might depend on a fluffy. Some might decide that alicorns aren’t monsters, some, a bit more cautious, might think that perhaps, not all “munstah fwuffies” are bad, and some will only accept the ones they know. Kind of a cheat-y answer to include all possibilities.

6 Likes

and then it would become sport, and then peaple would bet entire lotteries on it.

3 Likes

Aww, this is adorable! It’s exactly how I’d imagine fluffies learning that a fluffy with pointy and wingies is still just another fluffy friend. :blush:

9 Likes

Do you know how hard it is to breed a hexagon pattern, back and white fluffy?

4 Likes

I like the way you think

3 Likes

I like how the yellow and red foals grow up between the panels and how the yellow one refers to itself as “big babbeh”. Nice attention to detail.

3 Likes

I imagine YouTube would eventually step in and once again make a rule that makes no sense and completely screws everything up.

2 Likes

I imagine this many fluffies trying to play with a ball would eventually end up in a massive, squirming fluffpile as it accidentally gets trapped by one but the rest continue to run at it.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but to me an Alicorn is just a fluffy with a “SUPREME” logo as a cutie mark and anyone willing to shell out the money for one when the alternatives are degrees less expensive should not be allowed financial independence.

Edit: Comic is too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Alicorns just rustle my jimmies by their very nature

4 Likes

Thats really cute, i like it

3 Likes

I also love the idea of them seeing the alicorn as a “friendly monster”, totally unable to fully wrap their head around the concept that it’s literally just a fluffy with a horn and wings. Perfectly demonstrated by the green foal thanking the alicorn for not eating it, which is honestly my favorite part of this whole thing :joy:

3 Likes

This is so cute

2 Likes