Alicorn Headcanon (by Pushka)

Most fluffies don’t think of alicorns as “munstahs”, but as “pointy-wingie fwens”.

The fluffies that do think of alicorns as “munstahs” are the result of a rare condition called Categorizational Ability Deficiency (CAD). This means that the fluffy lacks the ability to properly categorize fluffies with more than one type of growth.
Although CAD by itself results only in fear of alicorns, comorbidity with Smarty Syndrome or related conditions can cause this to turn into aggression.

Alicorns do have a very small chance of being smarter than other fluffies (just like unicorns do), but this is not the case for all alicorns. Alicorns are also just as fragile as other fluffies.

Alicorns are rarer than other fluffies, but the extent of their rarity varies by region due to correlation with the prevalence of CAD in feral populations and lower quality breeding stock. In areas where CAD is more prevalent, alicorns are rarer.
In either situation, they are never worth an outrageous amount of money just for being alicorns.

Alicorns can also still develop Smarty Syndrome. In fact, they are slightly more likely to develop Smarty Syndrome than other types of fluffies are.

With ferals, CAD is only present in less evolved herds. Due to natural selection, more evolved feral herds never have CAD or color preferences, as it would be detrimental to their survival if they did.

In some cases of CAD in earth fluffies, it can present itself in a more serious form which causes the fluffy to lack the ability to properly categorize any fluffy with a growth. This causes the earth fluffy to fear unicorns and pegasuses as well as alicorns.

CAD is unseen in post-revamp fluffies, as a side effect of the removal of the innate color bias, although both still happen in badly bred fluffies.

16 Likes

Uhh… I like this but it is nameless

4 Likes

I imagine bestes babbeh would be changed to stwonges or bigges babbeh.

6 Likes

You forgot to add your name to the title, good story though.

3 Likes

Currently is most eye damaging babbeh

4 Likes

Lies pointy wingies are a abomination to fluffy kind and must be purged

4 Likes

Oh, oops! ^^; I’ll go add that right now.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My bad! ^^;

I added the name just now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very humble. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

some would even say extraordinarily humble

5 Likes