Alicorn Room Attendants by bunnybunnyhops

Don’t know if this is in the right category. I think people are misunderstanding what I mean by category. I don’t know if it belongs in images or community post.

Because Dr. Alice doesn’t use Milkbags and mares milk is the best for foals she had to be creative.

In the Alicorn Room, the nurse mares have their hooves removed and they walk on prosthetics the will cause them pain if they move too fast or stomp. They are slower than a new born foal. If they say anything bad to their alicorn charges, their vocal cords are removed. They usually become tolerant to alicorns.

There’s a mechanical head nurse that will make sure they care for the foals. She will do anything to make sure the foals are safe. She even will kill to protect them.

22 Likes

tags can be a bit odd, plus what days should go where can differ from person to person. such as me for instance, i believe basicly all pillow fluffy stuff should be listed under abuse tags while most would probly disagree.

3 Likes

Ehhh there’s merit in not over-moderating this place. This is possibly “abuse”, but who knows?

In any case, I like it. Sometimes you just gotta be tough on stupid alicorn-hating fluffies. And I like the horrible mechanical abomination too.

3 Likes

THAT IS BASICALLY MILKBAG

2 Likes

Me, making FluffTronics: [scribbling notes] interesting

2 Likes

I would disagree on the grounds all a milk bag does is give milk, where this things do other duties like clean, take care of the foals, and teach the foals how to be good fluffs.

It’s like calling a maitre d’hotel a waiter. Yes, they can take your order and bring it to you but they have other responsibilities.

3 Likes

THAT IS ABUSE

1 Like

I know read edit.

2 Likes

Nah, I think YOU don’t get it because YOUR not a HUBOXER.

Okay? Feel like you’re trying to start an argument. And I don’t see if this should be in images or Community has to do with what box I belong to.

3 Likes

It should be in Community post.

Okay, maybe, also cool your tits you’re sending out self righteous vibes. You want me to do a hug box drawing? I’ll do one. I won’t stitch from natural or whatever I am. But I don’t have a problem with hugbox.

1 Like

Ok and btw I am not aggressive, I just have some WEIRD problem. IDK what it is though.

1 Like

It’s okay, we all have issues and problems, and sometimes we don’t come across as we intend to. It’s just natural behavior. Believing your perfect is a sign of a delusional mind.

2 Likes

I love that this is kinder than Milkbags, but is still a terrifying alternative. “Oh, don’t worry, it’s only PARTIAL amputation that will greatly limited your mobility and leave in constant pain. And you get to keep your vocal cords so long as you obey!” In any normal setting that is dire, end-case threat. But if the fluffyverse it’s a COMPASSIONATE alternative.

I love this fandom. And this piece is so fun!

5 Likes

Thank you, I had fun figuring out an alternative.

3 Likes