Alicorn scapegoat (Artist: Carpdime) (fb id: 23885)

95 Likes

There is no concrete and basically universally agreed upon reason (for alicorn hatred)

6 Likes

I don’t think her ruse will have the outcome she is hoping for.

17 Likes

Alicorn hate is just something I followed from the prevailing canon at the time. There were of course multiple reasons that individuals suggested were the reasons behind it. I’m not sure if alicorn hate is as prevalent these days, but in most of my fluffy depictions I’ve found I normally have stuck to regular earth fluffies. I need to restore that balance in the future!

And for this particular piece, it always bothered me to no end that the green foal appears to be floating with the badly placed shadow .

12 Likes

It’s doing wing ups.

3 Likes

Bad babbehs eh? Well, bad mummahs make bad babbehs. Time to beat you until you learn to be good. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Did this bitch take poop out of the litterbox just to frame her foals? That’s a new level of stupid

4 Likes

Nice. I’d pretend to believe it and kill them but leave the corpses.
Bring new identical babies and make all 3 live with with the dead bodies.

I like how you think. XD

evil cunt

Come on, Mummah, you’re gonna have to do better than that. I can see plain as day that you dragged the shit out of the litterbox. I wasn’t born yesterday, hon. Sorry, but You’re stuck with the baby. Sucks to suck.

2 Likes

Turbo charged retardation

2 Likes

Knock her out and attach a fake horn and wings, either surgically or just with strong glue.

2 Likes

either you love and take care of your babies or i will find them a better mother and ill donate you to zoo as lion food

(fun fact used to be able to enter a certain zoo for free by bringing a dog to feed to the lions

… does mommah think im stupid ? … cause i can see where her print is and now sorry box time

3 Likes

Legit did not see the babies were alicorns until just now

2 Likes

I’d milk bag the bitch …

I’d graft wings on her and a horn and put her in enclosure where foals hate her

Dam … i’d do worst ~ … take away her leggies wingies and twalkie place … and making her into a breeding b!tch while recording " this is what happens when ya lie to daddeh and mummah ~ "

1 Like

And make her eat kibble sprinkled on poop for irony… and also the kibble is to keep her nourished to stay alive.