All deh babbehs by DreamMLP

Except for the red one who I couldn’t figure out how to incorporate as an Easter egg

Anyways, here’s Dream, Barbie, Green, and Orange. Green and Orange died before they could receive names so I’m open to fan suggestions.

20 Likes

I like how you draw their eyes and I can’t explain why

1 Like

FLUFF THEORY: The CUTIE MARKS (big red circle around marks) Show how they DIED/ WILL DIE! Green was stomped by a shoe (clip art shoe) Orange was eaten by a dog (insert pop culture dog) Barbie was sold and likely killed later (money) and Dream hasn’t died YET. THIS THEORIST likes to think that the HOUR GLASS (insert gif of hour glass) means that he WILL DIE in the future. MAYBE the hourglass means OLD AGE?!

but that’s just a theory

clip art? maybe that should be my new career choice if that’s what it looks like

kinda went for some version of the MLP style

1 Like

nono i was making fun of bad theory videos your art looks great

Didn’t mean it as “you were insulting”, just good to know someone thinks it’s comparable to an industry standard

1 Like

i mean i dont think its clip art level, but few things are as immaculate as that. but it does look like it could be a show I would see, or a picture book

(but yeah the original joke was supposed to be a theory video, was my theory correct)

1 Like

we’ll see how time plays out

1 Like