All Fluffies Go to Hell (By G00mi)

So originally I was going to have the innocent fluffy with a horrible life go to hell, which did happen. But - it wasn’t going to be a happy ending. I couldn’t send my own drawing to hell with it being such an innocent wittow babbeh.

21 Likes

turns out Satan really likes fluffies and made the first level a massif safe room

8 Likes

hagrid 3

3 Likes

I wonder if he’ll ever get bored of spaghetti.
What am I saying, of course he won’t.
But he might get reincarnated in, like, 5 minutes.

Makes sense.

Satan is all about free will. Fluffies are manufactured beings who, in most interpretations to varying degrees, lack it. In fact depending on your take on the source material (since most ideas around Satan and evil are post-biblical pagan additions or outright fanfiction) Satan isn’t a villain or tempter so much as a child in time-out, in some versions being allowed to play make-believe that he’s in charge like a kid trying to pound blunt nails with a squeaky toy hammer.

Its more in line with the Mark Twain account that Satan would see treating Fluffies the way he thinks God should treat humanity, with patience and respect for their choices, than just torturing them or dumping them towards oblivion or some abyss.

3 Likes

I haven’t seen too much explored about the fluffy afterlife, so I’m planning on including 9 circles of hell for different types of fluffies. Also working in reincarnation, and maybe some other religions as well.

2 Likes

BRUG AINT NO WAHY THATS WAY TOO ACCURATE WTHHHHHH

not sure what demonination this work is based off of, i assume catholicism because of the whole “levels of hell” thing. But according to my knowledge of the bible , Satan rejects God because of the jealousy of being the creator, so Satan is banished to hell which is all one layer of pure monotone nothing, not even the bliss of silence. I thought about this in a realistic way (definitely pointless) but I think the suffering is the suffering of nothing. Just void