All Good Things Come To An End (by guritchu)

Tribute to the one and only The Loft by @Great_White_Nope

As series are coming to an end, one will eventually realize inevitability of the return to everyday life, leaving the adventure behind, as a memory and a thing of the past.

Because no good thing can last forever.

What have I become
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know goes away
In the end
And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

(thanks to @NotimPortant for a fitting theme song)

51 Likes

Is it? I hadn’t heard. It’s a shame but I and many others certainly enjoyed it while it lasted.

I hope Redrum got hit by a car or something.

1 Like

I don’t know for sure. But (The Loft spoilers) given that everyone is dead except for Redrum and Latrine, who is currently on fire, there isn’t much left to happen inside the loft. Hopefully, there will be new series, of course. But the tribute isn’t about it.

You know, how you go to some fun event that’s super intense emotionally… have an experience of a lifetime, then come back home and it feels like something important has ended, and will never come back?

I imagine feeling like this when I picture myself being the protagonist of The Loft. Even if you do something similar again, and again, this one was your first time. And no other attempt will ever feel the same.

4 Likes

Sick fan art. A beautiful take on a crazy scenario.

5 Likes

Ivan the Terrible and His Son Ivan references will always be peak

10 Likes

I hurt my Fluff today…
To see if he still feels
I focus on the pain…
The only thing he knows

The needle tears a hole…
The old familiar “Screeee”
Can’t kill him all the way…
But he remembers everything

What have I become?
My loathsome friend
Every Fluff I know goes away
In the end…

And you could have it all
My gross Loft of shit…
I will let you down
I will make you hurt…

12 Likes

Also, Latrine did get burned a bit more, Al song with losing the leg

2 Likes

What happen to redrum?

Did you read the Loft including new episodes?

Just he sruvives the fall and swears revenge

yes, but that is happening outside the loft itself, and my comic is about the Loft itself. it’s just as much a piece on the protag of the comic, as it is about my own realization that the Loft is inevitably coming to an end, after all that long wait before Nope picked it back up

He’ll probably have his own adventure,

I got like 4 series going on between The Loft, Daycare, Bubbah and Cletus, and I want to wrap up an in-between series of Red Baron and Chronic Shizzer being involved in a Fluffy fighting pit post Malik

4 Likes

Okay i am excited then i was wondering how the loft would end with a battle between the two.

1 Like