All the Loss (Underbear)

Fluff piles are useful for fluffy parents for two reasons.

1. Warmth. Foals, especially newborns, need to stay warm. In a pile of 3 or more chirpy babbehs safe temperatures can hold for hours.

2. Corralling. Though older foals and any in the walkie stage are better able to leave a fluffpile, chirrpies will get themselves tangled and lack the coordination to escape. This ensures no babbeh wiggles out of the nest while a parent is away.

The most common use of the pile is to get time for good poopies and peepees or to gather Nummies.

previous
next

71 Likes

I swear to god you better give these stupid miniature horses a happy ending

19 Likes

Laughs maniacally

8 Likes

I swear to god you better give these stupid miniature horses a cruel ending

13 Likes

I like to think beyond any one box

8 Likes

We’ve had the sad, now give us the hugz!

5 Likes

I see… that might indicate a good ending thru cruel occasions… trials and tribulations etc

1 Like

Problem of course with the fluffy pile is whatever babbeh is on the bottom is at risk of being pooped on resulting in either his siblings seeing him as the poopie babbeh of the group or the daddeh/mummah comming back and noticing the babbeh nu smeww pwetty and get rejected from the group.

Such is the way of things :shrug:

3 Likes

Love your fluffies

3 Likes

ohhhhh i love these poor babys- poor daddie- oh i wana help him so so bad

3 Likes

If I had to guess, Mr./Ms. OP is gonna have the foals found dead by poppa when he returned. Probably by stray animal, or by kids, or as a side effect due to things like flood gates releasing extra rain water.

Assuming by the look of the nest area, they look like they setup house in a flood gate itself, namely the release (outside) side of them.

1 Like

Is there no mom or am I just a dumbass? I’m just wondering how he plans to feed a bunch of chirpy babies.

2 Likes

He’s trying to figure that out too. No more special friend

5 Likes

That’s gonna be interesting to watch.

“”“interesting”“”

1 Like

I hope for a happy ending. Or at least bitter sweet. He’s trying his best to be a good dad. He deserves some happiness.

3 Likes

you get what you get

2 Likes

True. It’s not my story.

2 Likes

The mom died from birthing complications.

1 Like

I know it’s supposed to be sad, but I can’t but laugh when I see the last image of the mother and dead foal’s corpses jut unceremoniously piled together in the corner of that box.

Now to add proper corpse disposal to the list of things fluffies probably don’t understand.

2 Likes

Glad you noticed I figured he probably wasn’t gonna call the fluffy funeral home xD