All Your Fluffy Questions

You’re allowed to add polls in this thread, if that helps you to keep track of answers.

1 Like

Its just a rule of the internet.

For all the racism, sexism, espionage, twisted criminal activity, AIs tormented by existing without a body which forces them to live in the dystopia of the human memetwork in its zygotic stage, and generational intersection, the one thing we can all agree on is hating Furries. Including the actual Furries themselves, because many of them have a Nazi fetish and the edgelords push the number into a majority.

Anthro just is too close to Furry territory.

3 Likes

I would say, just two shitty wings (maybe bird lungs if you to go extra and explain why they are depicted as more sportiv)

hum … industrial abuse ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

not everyone … (I hope)

1 Like

That brings up a interesting question what makes a anthropomorphized character a fury , I would say it’s the horny and thus the simple confusion that every anthro is meant to give you the horny

1 Like

What I was planning wasn’t meant to give anyone the horny.

1 Like

Mutagen did a comic I really liked about a fluffy mummah that protected her children: Mummah (Artist:Mutagen) (Fluffybooru id: 30711)

I know people like to depict the overall weakness of fluffies, but I feel they get too carried away with it sometimes. Its why I prefer headcanons that don’t have fluffies be too overly weak.

To elaborate on Virgil’s answer, we’re working towards a baseline. As in, a general consensus on fluffy ponies that people can agree on, and yet, will allow for different headcanons, stories and universes.

2 Likes

Pffft. I’ve got a multiverse. That ain’t a big issue for me.

1 Like

Heresy.
Impossible.
Unspeakable.
Heresy.

2 Likes

Nazi just seems to be a somewhat common fetish, but Furries don’t tend to hide it. They tend to be the type to add everything to their public identity without shame. Likely because the appeal is in creating an identity. Which reminds me of a lot of analysis of superheroes, both who likes them and how they would be in real life.

I was thinking of the wallaby in terms of plural wombs, and how the population explosion from such a radical increase in chances of reaching term and the sheer exponential population increase could drive plants like strawberries extinct before humanity can react.

2 Likes

If you’ve been reading my stories, you can probably figure out which human and fluffy would be merging together into an anthro fluffy, and you’d have a general idea of what they would be doing with that body.

1 Like

There’s degrees of furry.

Old internet rule was if you masturbate to anything not human or robot you are a furry.

But then the generation that grew up on Paul Dini cartoons came of age. Nowadays, I think a person is only a furry if they do it oldschool with a costume, roleplay OCs, or self-identify as one.

But even people who masturbate to Callie Briggs and humanized MLP characters can be triggered by seeing Sonic The Hedgehog fanart, people roleplaying Khajit or Worgen in games, or only liking the Beast Wars Transformers era.

So the internet is sensitive, and anything furry-adjacent gets treated as potentially hazardous.

4 Likes

some one has secret furry tendencies

1 Like

You get bonus points for mentioning the might Dini.

1 Like

Swat Kats had that effect on kids.

1 Like

Gotta say one of my earlier internet surprises was all the subtext he put in Tyger Tyger.

Like how Bewitched was a giant metaphor for homosexuality.

1 Like

There’s this one comic that immediately came to mind, but that cat lady is nude in one panel, so I’m not gonna post it.

But it’s real easy to find by googling “why SWAT Kats was cancelled”.

1 Like

Aw man, finally someone who shares the same idea.
Fluffies being completely helpless is what keeps me away from abuse, as I don’t get anything out of it. The only exception is Smarty abuse and Bad Mummahs, that I can dig, since it pulls on my heartstrings for the weaker party to get some modicum of payback. But the usual, run-of-the-mill “hooman picks up fluffy, disembowelment ensues, hooman says because I can and nobody minds” just isn’t my cup of tea.

Plus I think that it makes for a more intriguing story, to actually see a confrontation and not immediately go “ok fluffy ded, GG go next”. The Fluffy of War by @Nundevwizer was one of the stories I’ve enjoyed the most for this very reason. Though I guess that’s because I’m a bleeding heart that wants good guys to push through hardships.

Also that art you linked just hits all dem right feels.

3 Likes

Then you’ll love my headcanon.

I have fluffies with superpowers. I have vampire fluffies. I have a vampire hunter fluffy. I have a psychotic wizard fluffy, a zombie fluffy, a half-demon fluffy and a fluffy flesh golem.

I absolutely love the idea of humans and fluffies fighting as one.

1 Like

I miss when people made fun of Ted Turner.

1 Like

Every single panel of that comic is pure gold.

1 Like