All Your Fluffy Questions

This is a thread where you can ask all of your questions about fluffies that don’t warrant their own thread.
(and if they actually do warrant their own thread, we can start one afterward)
These can be questions about

• diet
  • durability
  • headcanon
  • hivecanon
  • genres (boxes)
  • history
  • specific artists
  • art styles
  • and MORE

If you are providing an answer that is specific to your own headcanon, please say so in your response

Let the questions begin!

29 Likes

I’ll get this started.

In my headcanon, there is magic that allows beings to merge together. Think Potara earrings from DBZ.

I’ve had two fluffies merge together, and I’ve had two humans merge together.

If, hypothetically, I had a human and a fluffy merge together using this magic in a story, would the result be considered an anthro fluffy? I understand that if it does, the story would need to be posted under Controversial Stories, and I would rather not post a story there if I don’t have to, and so far I’ve only had to do that once, which is why I ask.

5 Likes

That would probably technically be considered an anthro, yes.

4 Likes

Damn. I had a really cool idea in mind, but I guess I’m gonna have to shelve it.

Good call making this thread, by the way.

2 Likes

What’s so awful about posting in controversial?

7 Likes

Lowers interaction, less people see it

6 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with it, per se, it’s just that I’ve been trying to have all of my stories in the regular Text Posting category. For consistency’s sake. And what Jim said.

But maybe I can rework the idea I’ve got in mind, so the result doesn’t count as an anthro.

Where’s the line, exactly? How many fluffy features can a humanoid have before they count as an anthro? Would a fluffy head on a human body count?

3 Likes

I think they call those satyrs and theyre basically himan except for the head. I think

3 Likes

Is there anykind of official canon anymore ? (or just the one on the wiki is still the basics for fluffies ?)

3 Likes

i think no

2 Likes

I guess I simply don’t understand the concept of writing for an audience
I just write what I like. If other people like it too, Great.
But I’m never thinking of my audience when I write.

9 Likes

That’s a project we’re currently working toward.

4 Likes

I’m thinking about myself and my audience. I enjoy writing my stories, and I enjoy seeing you guys enjoy reading them.

I don’t want fame or fortune.

But, not gonna lie, if the NobodyAtAll Literary Universe gets its own TVTropes page, I’d be honored.

Although I’m not expecting that.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting question actually :v
in my headcanon, anthros are inbred between human and fluffies or children of anthros (a fluffy is a fluffy and humans are humans)

4 Likes

wait how does that work

2 Likes

since they have human dna they can merge

2 Likes

vea sex

2 Likes

in my headcanon, there is some zoophilia which created antrhos xD
(and caracteristics of anthros depand on the parents they have → it’s a spectrum :v)

3 Likes

I have two of those fluffy-heads in my headcanon. One of them is 100% human, he was just cursed to have a fluffy’s head.

The other is basically a cyborg mutant zombie made with illegal alien technology, and is frankly more machine than human or fluffy.

So I figure neither of them count as anthros. They’re both human from the neck down.

2 Likes