All Your Fluffy Questions

Question: do you think that fluffies could harm small animals, as in foxes, chickens, cats, badgers and such?

I’ve been thinking about it and I can’t actually find two stories where a consistent gauging of fluffy strength applies. Sometimes fluffy hooves are compared to marshmallows, literally stone floors grazing them, other times they are still able to crush bones (granted, fluffy bones are brittle, but that puts them in the same boat as most birds). Also running. Sometimes it’s a slow waddle at most, sometimes they can briefly dash and ever so briefly outrun their quarry or if they are unicorns, manage to charge with their horn.

I’ve been meaning to write something idiotic, while I will probably go with what I deem reasonable, I’d still would like some other opinions.

3 Likes

OH god why

3 Likes

:derp: :derp: :derp: :derp:

1 Like

xD
it matches your universe :stuck_out_tongue: (and yes … does it make them anthros … → if you say they are, they are, after all)

2 Likes

none they will be divowerd

2 Likes

Ok so one vote for “completely helpless” so far.

2 Likes

Well I hope they don’t count as anthros, because otherwise I’m going to have to recategorize a lot of my stories, and that’s going to be a gigantic fucking pain in the ass.

3 Likes

I don’t think so (maybe mice and some bugs, but mostly because they are heavier)

MEH ! In that case, they are not :v they are just cursed xD

1 Like

Well, only one of them is cursed. If he sired children, they’d come out completely human. The weirdest thing about them would be that they might inherit the unusual hair color he had when he had a human head.

The hard part would be finding a woman willing to date a guy with a fluffy’s head.

1 Like

if there is some wierdos to fuck fluffies, why not a human with a fluffy head xD

3 Likes

Move this post to controversial to find out what’s so bad about it

3 Likes

You know, I kinda have to agree with you on this one.

I mean, the whole human/fluffy sex thing makes me reluctant to even browse there, so that’s another reason I don’t want to post my stories there.

Note that, while I’ve alluded to human/fluffy sex, and I’ve implied it’s happening “offscreen”, I’ve never actually depicted the act occuring. The closest I got to actually showing it was in “A Playa in a Management Profession”.

Honestly, the whole idea makes me a bit nauseous. They’re basically children.

2 Likes

Well I did briefly consider making an anthro subcategory all it’s own. But it wouldn’t work very well considering how often anthros wind up having sex with humans.

3 Likes

Well I can promise you this, if I ever do put an anthro fluffy in my stories, they won’t be having sex with any humans.

Or any regular fluffies.

I actually try not to depict sex acts altogether, at least sex acts being done by humanoids. Again, I allude to them, I imply them, but I don’t show them.

Special huggies are a different matter, and I ain’t getting off to that either. You kinda gotta put special huggies in your story if you want foals in your story.

1 Like

Don’t see why antro even needs to be hidden away when the problem you have whit it is sexualization

1 Like

Look, people are just different. Some people don’t want to fuck fluffies. @Moesius is not one of those people.

1 Like

Human or horse cock?

Human or horse vulva?

Human or horse nipples?

Human or horse rectum?

Aside from Foal chirping and wing feathers, what bird characteristics would Fluffies have? Do they count as living dinosaurs the same way the modified Jurassic Park ones do?

Shit blasts as ordinary feces, stored feces that remain even when fear shitting has happened, or a non-shit musk that mixes with shit when deployed due to fucked up chimera anatomy?

Multiple wombs as a mutation that prevents abortion via rape and be always pregnant?

Breeding Smarties who break their legs trying to stomp on other Fluffies and cannot shitblast as a harmless Smarty-only breed?

Horn sparks as magic, static electricity, or bioluminescence?

Humans modified in vitro by incorporating programming and increased mental/physical capabilities are ruled to also count as soap by the US Supreme Court. What happens?

Hasbio creates new biotoys, patterned after humans as living action figures. How do they react to Fluffies?

1 Like

They ain’t got much actual horse in 'em, so probably not the latter.

2 Likes

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen fluffy?

4 Likes

The problem I have with it is how many people seem to get triggered by anthros.
I won’t pretend that it makes sense for them to have this reaction.
I just know that this reduces the amount of complaints that I have to deal with from nearly everyone.
(except you)

2 Likes