Alley Mummah (Pg. 5) [By: Jejjick]

Okay but that answer makes sense so it doesn’t count

I love it when they all die in pain

1 Like

Will you finish this one? I like this story and want to know what happens from here

1 Like

Yeah, eventually I will return to this.

5 Likes

I really like when fluffies are verbally confronted like this. Imo the best “abuse” is simply contradicting a fluffy’s worldview

3 Likes

Ngl, kinda looking foward to that. Really good thus far.

1 Like

I hope he takes the poopies home and leaves “bestest” under a box. Hope this updates someday!

1 Like

Those poopies babies don’t look neglected? They are fat, so they are getting food, they aren’t in a “poop place” so they aren’t being forced to eat heces, this only looks like the ummah is trying to convince the nice mistake before bringing the bad color foals

2 Likes

Ah, I can see my own comment, it’s been so long but I still hope this gets finished soon!

I do hold onto my previous hope that the poopies will be adopted, but of course, Bestest deserves worse than just being put in a box. Maybe make Sensitive dance until it’s little legs break, or toss Bestest in the shit pile and slowly press his face in so he drowns in it

Of course make the mummah watch! Pillowing her would be the best option

2 Likes

Believe it or not, I do have plans for this still and will get to it eventually. University has been hectic so I don’t really have time for long form comics like this, but once I’m done I should be making content more frequently. And that includes finishing this one lol.

4 Likes

Ah, understandable!

Indeed, why get a dog or cat when you could instead get a traumatized worm-riddled fecal guinea pig homunculus that’s even more retarded, weak, and hysterical than normal shitmice due to how it’s spent the vast majority of its pointless and unnecessary life consuming nothing but excrements and being bullied by the universe’s favorite kickball just for existing

2 Likes

Hmm I wonder about that… :thinking:

1 Like

I have waited for over a year and I’ve got balls like a Smurf over here

1 Like