Alley Mummah (Pg. 5) [By: Jejjick]

Felt like cranking out a double upload today since I had this one almost done. The “good shit” is imminent so my apologies for the long buildup, I did not anticipate this taking quite so long to establish everything. I also suck really bad at keeping things concise so I sincerely apologize for the need to open the original image to read everything, I swear I made the text as large as I could.

(Chalk some of that up to my sloppy storytelling because I’m more used to illustration as opposed to comic making, lol)

[EDIT 5/7/23: Redid the text to be more readable.]

< Previous

145 Likes

Please tell me a weedwacker will be involved in the “disciplining”! XD

11 Likes

I’d like to see the mare and ‘good color’ foals get taught a lesson.
Or just thrown into traffic.

8 Likes

Kill her good babies, disfigure her horribly so badly that she becomes a munstah, and no stallion will ever approach her to make babies again and she’s shunned by all fluffy kind.

Leave the brown babies and tell her that you’ll KNOW if she isn’t taking good enough care of them and you’ll come and make her wish for forever sleepies if she doesn’t. You are all-seeing and all-knowing, and if she doesn’t want the foweva sweep, she had better do what you say.

Then come back a couple weeks later, and pillow her regardless and leave her in the upturned box.

15 Likes

I love how it kinda implied that he had a chance of feeling bad for possibly hurting/killing them before finding out she was lying the whole time. Keep up the great work and God Bless you.

6 Likes

Im a little concerned that the “sensitive babbeh” hasnt been seen for a little while, id like to think hes been smart and hid somewhere but… ye hes not gonna have the capacity to do that.

1 Like

It’s very tempting to reach down and break the forelegs of the foals in the box. Huggies privileges gone and all that.

4 Likes

He’s actually in the last panel being held by mummah with his Pegasus brother.

3 Likes

Honestly, not super far off from what’s coming lol.

1 Like

oh my bad me big dum dum :woozy_face: loving your stuff :blush:

3 Likes

The positive about a long build up is the massive release. o.~

3 Likes

I usually dont like Black And White comics, but this is gold. Good job.

1 Like

Wo-ho-ho nice twist

1 Like

I am so hoping for justice for the poopies♡

2 Likes

I think you’ll be happy with where things are going.

3 Likes

I hope none of the fluffy ponies survive, and they all get horrible painful agonizing deaths. Even the small badly-colored ones (like for example starvation and being eaten alive by rats after their mother and their less badly-colored siblings died).

1 Like

I hope the poopies babies live. I love when poopies live and the bad mummah suffers

3 Likes

Love it. Can’t wait for page 6 so I can see bestest and mummah yeeted into oblivion.

3 Likes

i keep checking back to see if page 6 is out , between you and no_sketti you are the two regulers i check on when im on :f_martini:

2 Likes

The human looks a bit like Rapeman.

2 Likes