Alley Mummah (Pg. 4) [By: Jejjick]

Work has been a bit slower on this series as of late so I only have one new page. I fully intend to finish this even if it comes out a bit slower in less quantity than the initial batch.

[EDIT 5/7/23: Redid the text to be more readable.]

< Previous | Next >

137 Likes

lmao

Its good.

3 Likes

swag man, great work!

2 Likes

I usually love abuse but today I guess I feel bad for these little shits

4 Likes

I hope there’s more to the lesson for this misguided mummah than a short lecture… :wink:

4 Likes

Just no good, indeed.
The creature has managed to overcome Sensitive Foal Syndrome, a massive neurological challenge - to also become a Dancie Babbeh.
Instead of, say, some minuscule vocabulary, it has achieved the violation of Terpsichore.
Truly a cursed generation.

6 Likes

Oh there most certainly is lol, just you wait.

2 Likes

Id love to tthink this will now break of into a like “ill take you in for a while, bit if you try treating one of your babies different from the other then Hurties will follow” this artist holds alot of promise :star_struck:

of course it could also go “pwease no huwt mummah and babies” “no” squich squish squish

3 Likes

Oh ho ho ho. Starting off with verbal abuse, keeping up with harsh words so the mare will be desperate enough to do anything to be called “a good fluffy.” XD For example giving her bestest brat a few “swowy huffies” on the suggestion of her “would be daddeh” only for the guy to hit her saying she is a horrible mother for hurting her baby like that XD

3 Likes

This is actually something I have in mind for a different much more elaborate comic. That one’s a good way down the pipeline though.

2 Likes

I desperately wish i could post picture comments… i need that picture of Matthew McConaughey with a cigarette because that’s what I’m feeling

2 Likes

I started to feel bad for bestest, but then remembered it’s a fucking fluffy, and all fluffies go to Hell, human-assisted or not. XD Come on, murdalize their shitty asses!

3 Likes

Your fluffies just look so pathetic, even by fluffy standards, I love it.

3 Likes

For some reason I want all of them to suffer except the little retard. I have a soft spot for sensitive babies.
Good art tho.

2 Likes

Honestly it was a nice change of pace to see a bestest babbeh be considerate of its siblings and not be a entitled smarty, and look it actually shows regret of being “bestest babbeh”

2 Likes

This is only getting better and better. Absolutely love the expressions of pain and horror and anguish in each of the fluffies. Specially when the mummah has her heart broken. Worst heart hurties… whomever came up with this phrase deserves an award. It’s amazing.

3 Likes