Alley Mummah (Pg. 5) [By: Jejjick]

I hope none of the fluffy ponies survive, and they all get horrible painful agonizing deaths. Even the small badly-colored ones (like for example starvation and being eaten alive by rats after their mother and their less badly-colored siblings died).

1 Like

I hope the poopies babies live. I love when poopies live and the bad mummah suffers

4 Likes

Love it. Can’t wait for page 6 so I can see bestest and mummah yeeted into oblivion.

3 Likes

i keep checking back to see if page 6 is out , between you and no_sketti you are the two regulers i check on when im on :f_martini:

2 Likes

The human looks a bit like Rapeman.

2 Likes

It’s in the works still, I got caught up with a new one off comic that ended up being more involved that expected. This will be next priority once that’s done. That aside I’m flattered that you like these comics enough to check in for updates, so thank you very much for the support.

6 Likes

Your work is such a treat to view

1 Like

HEY! Remember this one Jejjick? Come back here, you fucker! I demand satisfaction!

1 Like

Eventually lmao

3 Likes

I say take in the “ poopie babies” and leave the mother and other foals to rot

3 Likes

Why yes Mr. “Leave no witnesses”, one is sure you possess enough moral high ground to stand in judgement over random street fluffies…
…HAHAno, people happily devote years of their lives to torturing fluffs for being overly loud about wanting sketties. Go boldly forth, masked man of dubious legal standing, & exact violent revenge for this particular pair of poopie foals!

3 Likes

I don’t think this is a bad fluffy, sounds like she got tricked by another human before.
The human before probably told her Showing bestest baby would be the way to get a new daddy or mommy.

3 Likes

I hope there’s more of this. The pain and suffering of the mummah by teh hands of this guy is amazing, the facial expressions show so much. The saying, a picture can pain a thousand words is true as this comic right here prooves it. And the dialogue still hold to it too.

3 Likes

This is going to be fantastic

1 Like

Still waiting with baited breath for this one :glee:

2 Likes

You’ll get it one day I assure you lmao.

2 Likes

You should just MSpaint it and be like “THERE I DID IT! LEAVE ME BE :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Pleaseeee continue this

These kinds of comics are rare treats and I want moreeee

5 Likes

What makes the “poopie babies” any more deserving of sympathy than the rest?

3 Likes

They’re simply better. :yawning_face:

3 Likes