Alley Mummah (Pg. 1-3) [By: Jejjick]

Little bit of a post for Christmas (though not festive in the slightest lol)

Trying to get back in the swing of making proper comics with this series. I have the rest planned out but these are time-consuming to make so I’m going to post them in batches for now.
Leaving it a bit rough and without color for now, but I might go back and touch it up/color it at some point. Hopefully the community enjoys what I have so far, I’m sure it will scratch an itch for some as it progresses.

Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas!

[EDIT 5/7/23: Redid the text to be more readable.]

Next >

153 Likes

lmao

Can’t wait for their gruesome end.

8 Likes

Oh please hurt them badly.

11 Likes

Very good little family. Lots of story potential.

6 Likes

I want to see them suffer a grim end

4 Likes

Please ensure the dancie sensitive foal meets a horrible and protracted end.

8 Likes

See, I was thinking kill the mummah and pillow the other babies so that SB is the only “capable” fluffy. Traumatized by the loss of his mother (who as an SB, he is extremely dependent on), and now being begged for help and nummies by the other babies when he has no idea how to make them better or even take care of himself.

He’s the fattest so he’d likely outlive them if they died by starvation so he’d get to watch them waste away while panicking and growing depressed and having no comprehension of how to even help or what to do. Just helpless. Then he’s left all alone for the short time he survives after they die, scared and alone and confused.

9 Likes

Merry christmas and so far I love the artstyle cant wait to see more of your work

3 Likes

You might be on to something there actually. It’s different from what I had planned but I may keep that in mind got a different story involving a sensitive baby, if you don’t mind that is.

5 Likes

Id def read I love sensitibe baby abuse and I like your artstyle, I see no issue

4 Likes

Oh wow, I’d be honoured! :smiley:

2 Likes

Love your style

2 Likes

Please tell me they’re gonna have the worst possible deaths one can imagine… Make fluffy homus out of them! XD

2 Likes

I think I have some nasty stuff in mind but we shall see if people agree with my assessment.

2 Likes

Man these fluffies are really unlucky to have met with a critic

1 Like

Oh, it’s so much worse than it seems lmaoo.

Im getting soft, i want to see them get a nice house and nummies, she seems like a good parent and good foals.

im infected more and more by the Hug-box each an every day. :face_with_thermometer:

1 Like

It is a “sensitive” dancing baby. It being alive is travesty enough in & of itself.

3 Likes

sensitive babbehs deserve the best huggies and wuv

1 Like

I think the “poopie babbehs” should at least get a chance of a home like in a daycare or shelter or something. Also correct me if im wrong, it sounds like tge Mare treats tge sensitive babbeh as like a 2nd bestest babbeh cuz it looks kinda more plump than the others?

1 Like