Alleyway blues [by dunnomaybe]

Wanted to do something different, there it is. Drawing scenery will never be my forte but I do like this.
Yesterday rained the equivalent of 30 days here and everything is hellish, I’m lucky enough to live in an apartment complex though.

51 Likes

Fwuffy pwefer bowognese buh Yewwow daddeh sketties am tastey too. How am cown dis smow?

I she crying because she’s hungry too?

2 Likes

Probably a mix of things.

Noble hunger for one ; missing their previous home ~gestures to the runaway tag~ that she probably ran away from to have foals being another. Potentially knowing their old owners are looking for her but she cant find her way home (assuming thats her on the missing fluffy poster) and so on.

Lots of little things.

3 Likes

Aw how sad, thank you!

1 Like

raw

1 Like

It’s the classic choice: liberty, or prosperity?

1 Like

Absolutes are easy, balance is necessary…

3 Likes

Sure, but both isn’t always possible.

Here, the choice is prosperity (fluffy stays at home, needs taken care of, but a human calls the shots) or liberty (fluffy runs away, is free to do as she pleases, but food/shelter/safety/etc. isn’t a certainty).

How do you reconcile those two things so she has the best of both worlds?

1 Like

God I wanna squish that cheeky babbeh so badly. Like angrily but also with love.

1 Like

Let the foals eat, or eat a foal and all the food thus having enough milk to give? Choices, choices.