Alleyway Foal: Abuse Ending 1 (Artist: OtherOtherCoraline)

Before anyone asks: Lul-u’s grandpa died from a fluffy-caused disease. Fluffies did not gang up and kill an old man. As awesome as THAT would be to see.

65 Likes

That’s a hell of a book to have.

10 Likes

Fluffy-caused disease… Diabetes?

14 Likes

Required reading for high schoolers in my headcanon :wink:

8 Likes

Fluffy-instigated? Fluffy-revival? I dunno. One of the long dormant diseases that had a flair up after the initial wave of fluffies emerged en mass. Wanted to condense it down to a single hyphenated word. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5 Likes

Oof. I mean I enjoy reading but for a highschool kid? Oof.

5 Likes

It’s THAT important. Didn’t you ever read a door stopper like War and Peace?

4 Likes

I could lie but I didn’t. Least in high school.

3 Likes

Fluffies seem like they’d be carriers for all sorts of diseases while remaining asymptomatic.

9 Likes

Most of my comics take place a decade+ after the initial wave of fluffies. And in a world where humans can make bio-engineered toys, you can imagine that healthcare technology is pretty good. They weren’t able to save a lot species that have gone extinct, but human children are inoculated for the most common diseases at a young age so human disease is not a huge issue at the moment.

13 Likes

I like it!!!:blush:

So, no longer facing mortality rates like in the past, they’re over populating an needing more food… Not to mention not fearing death makes you a whole lot less compassionate…

4 Likes

“diabeetus”
Cue Wilford Brimley

6 Likes

No, but I did have to suffer through “Moby Dick.”

Cringe

4 Likes

This actually makes a good point! All animals carry diseases in one way or another and fluffies should’t be the exception I mean… they live covered in their piss and shit…

7 Likes

I’m the weirdo who actually enjoyed Moby Dick. Led me to taking up biology in college. Good shit.

4 Likes

Wait, her favorite color is mold green?

4 Likes

Lu-Lu’s not all there in the head. She wanted a fluffy as a pet after all :wink:

3 Likes

Cholera given how much they shit

3 Likes