Almost ( by: FallenAngel )

A pegasus trys to “fly”. Some manage to like lift due to their small body but rarely would discover they can glide (with proper practice IF they survive their first try XD)

========================

For commission and info, pm me :slight_smile:

61 Likes

I might try something with that Gliding theory, pending OP permission, of course.

5 Likes

Holy shit, that’s some pretty pegasi

4 Likes

He actually got off the ground?

3 Likes

There was one comic showed one glided (but still died) its a story of a herd in a cliff and they need go across and most “chance” are them pegasus who they believed they can fly. Can’t remember the title sadly.

2 Likes

Yeah but its temporary. He would fall and blinked and cry and maybe even forget bout it.

2 Likes

When he lands, his legs are going to disintegrate. It’s what he gets for having self-esteem.

3 Likes

It’s cute and fun until they’re falling from a great height.

2 Likes

Nice drawing :3

2 Likes

Give me your wings
3cmzmj

3 Likes

This is a perfect time to shoot it in the wings, just to traumatize some vermin :smiley:

2 Likes

Go little guy go!

This pegasus makes me think he’s doing the equivalent of a Yoshi jump lol

3 Likes

Contrary to popular belief, a Pegasus - with enough effort and the correct diet of muscle growth and lessen fat content - can actually fly, as evidenced in the 1969 Air Show in Pasadena California where Pegasus Simon ‘Skipper’ McGee was able to lift his body off the ground for an astonishing 3.2 seconds.

However the amount of effort and stain needed to become airborne utterly tore up the muscles in Skipper’s back, leading to both a permanent disability that cost him the use of his back legs, and the immediate amputation of both his wings for risk to life surgery.

Skipper would die 4 months later from swallowing his tongue, most would call it a tragic accident brought on by Fluffies being that stupid, but judging by his final message of a badly drawn frowny face, those closest to him would say Skipper’s death was a little more deliberate than you might think.

3 Likes

Clean! Great hanging pose.

3 Likes

I think what helps here is that the wings appear to be slightly larger than what Pegasus fluffies usually have.

4 Likes

What a tragic tale, guess the owner wasn’t a “gud daddeh”

2 Likes

Thanks :blush: just trying some chill works , frikkin summer making me so moody :sunny::cold_sweat:

3 Likes

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a fluffy should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.

4 Likes

Snip

3 Likes