Almost hugbox) (“Сломанная Игрушка”, “Мир Сио”) (ChaosCrash13)

• … Fwuffie wiww hab mummah, hab daddeh, hab wawm housie… - the crimson fluffy-teen excitedly listed the expected acquisitions to others, - …hab tee-bee, hab yummiest nummies!..
    However, the surroundings paid little attention to the crimson balagur. The reason for this was that they were all young fluffies or, at the very least, puffy griffins, were actively daydreaming themselves.
  • Puffy gets name! An’ puffy wiww hunt dah mostiest fun pwey! - fantasized a miniature synthetic gryphon, running excitedly around its cage (and sometimes passing the brush of his long tail over the inhabitants of the neighboring carrying cages).
  • … An’ fwuffie wiww hab mowe babbeh! Fwuffie wiww gib it name “gud babbeh”! - in the corner of another cage, drooling with pleasure, was squandering the remaining brains of an sow from the fluffy tribe, - An’ fwuffie wiww hab mowe babbeh! Fwuffie wiww gib it name “gud babbeh”! An’… An’ fwuffie wiww hab mowe babbeh!..
  • Enf! Enf! Enf! - fucking down the space between the bars of the cages standing next to each other, the purple star-flecked fluffy shared his hopes, - When Staw has fathew, Staw wiww make dah bestes’ speshuw huggies to dah pwetty mawes! Ebah! Enf!.. Enf!..
  • An’ den fwuffie wiww num sketties… An’ fwuffie wiww dwink miwkies… - the yellow-lemon representative of the fluffy tribe puffed away from imaginary gluttony.
  • Aww puffy’s poopies wiww be gud poopies! Dah new mummah wiww nebah say that puffy made bad scwatches! - closed it’s eyers, the crow-gray chimera sharpened its claws against the walls of its portable cell.
  • … Mummah wiww wub an’ pway wiff fwuffy! An’ nebew, nebah weabe fwuffy! - a little lisp in the manner of a synthetic chimera turquoise-green fluffy.
  • … An’ dah mummah wiww not wub monstews! - from somewhere in the corner, an aggrieved voice added.
  • … An’ fwuffie wiww hab many, many fwiends! - despite someone’s grievances, the other cells continued to dream.
  • … An’ nebew, nebah wouwd hew mummah take puffy to dah bet! - griffins supported the fluffy’s dream.
  • … An’ fwuffie wiww be happy! - a chorus of voices drew the line.

• Yours from 17 to 46, - after making sure that the workers opened the doors of the truck, the freight forwarder took out a plastic tablet with paper forms attached to it, - Sign the receipt.
  • What’s the hurry? - the administrator gave the tablet a scornful look.
  • You don’t trust me? - the freight forwarder was surprised.
  • Do I look like an idiot? - the administrator asked rhetorically, adjusting the badge attached to his uniform, - We’ll wait.
    The freight forwarder nodded, and, placing the tablet on the table, busied himself with other papers. At the same time, the workers were unloading live cargo from the trailer.
  • Tweet! New daddeh?! - the first cage placed on the warehouse floor chirped happily.
  • New daddeh! - the crimson fluffy in the second cage bounced merrily.
  • Fwuffie wobes dah new daddeh! Fwuffie wants huggies! - the third cell went into hysterics of happiness.
  • Boss, it seems there are no defective ones this time! Should we continue unloading? - one of the “daddehs” yelled from the trailer.
  • Go ahead, - the administrator waved his hand approvingly. Then he turned to the freight forwarder, - Where are your papers?
  • Here, - the freight forwarder immediately handed him a tablet, - The signatures, as usual, are here, here, and here.
  • All done, - after making three strokes, the administrator handed the tablet to the freight forwarder again, - My guys will finish unloading, and you can move on.
  • New daddeh! Fwuffie wobes 'ou! - another fluffy broke into the conversation with a sincere confession, - Huggies?!
  • How talkative they are… - the administrator grimaced. After that, he changed his displeasure to a smile, and said goodbye to the freight forwarder, - See you next week.
  • See you later, - the freight forwarder chuckled as he climbed into the cab of the truck, where the stolid driver was already waiting for him. The tablet with the documents, at the same time, took its rightful place – above the dashboard.
    The documents read:
    «Cargo:
  • Biological toy “Fluffy Pony”, grade A, gender male, adolescent age group – 13 units
  • Biological toy “Fluffy Pony”, grade A, gender female, adolescent age group – 7 units
  • Biological toy “Puffy Griffins”, grade A, gender male, adolescent age group – 9 units

Addressee:
CJSC «Group of Zoopedonecrobordels “Swallow”», «Branch No. 116»

Product was received.
                                                                   Date. Signature.»
4 Likes

I’ve already sworn off translating myself, but… In general, I could not stand it) So another little show-off on the theme of almost hagbox)

К нам недавно приходил
ПЕДО-НЕКРО-ЗООФИЛ
Мертвых маленьких зверушек
Он с собою приносил.

Приходил к нам как-то раз
КЛЕПТО-МАКРО-ПИДАРС
Он украл большую жопу
И в кустах ее припас
=:о)

P.S. I can’t seem to get back to writing about ponies( Okay, I’ll figure it out somehow) Here’s a song for you)

3 Likes