Alphabetti Spaghetti

Do skettis have to be long and thin or would they enjoy alphabet ones too? Bonus question, are fluffy digestive systems sufficiently insufficient that you could feed a fluffy alphabet pasta and it would poop words?

i think it depend on your cannon for fluffies, I’m sure the’ll enjoy alphabet sketties, may even call it, words sketties

1 Like

never seen specialty shaped pasta that wasn’t next to cardboard in constitution. and even then closer to water than cardboard.

1 Like

Sketti is generally used to mean the long ‘regular’ noodles, but I’ve seen or read things where any sort of pasta is acceptable, and in one comic by NekuChan, vegetables cut to vaguely resemble sketti noodles was acceptable to the fluffy

3 Likes

Could be a way to possibly teach a fluffy to read simple words (if they are able according to someone’s headcanon).

They read the word correctly, they eat it, and won’t get it until they do

3 Likes

you ever had zucchini strands with marinara? it’s actually not bad as an alt pasta.

1 Like

I havent that i can remember, but it sounds good

They’ll enjoy what I damn well give them

1 Like

Considering that at times even shoelaces are seen as sketties, i think the shape is the most important thing to them. Just won’t hit the same, even if the taste is the same

2 Likes

Give one million fluffies one million bowls of alphabetti spaghetti and they’ll eventually poop the entire works of William Shakespeare.

3 Likes

I’ve read stories where fluffies think any kind of pasta is Sketties as long as there is something red on top of it.

in this case it would be “lettah sketties” or whatever

1 Like

I think 26 letters would be a bit of a strain on them…