Alphabetti Spaghetti

Do skettis have to be long and thin or would they enjoy alphabet ones too? Bonus question, are fluffy digestive systems sufficiently insufficient that you could feed a fluffy alphabet pasta and it would poop words?

i think it depend on your cannon for fluffies, Iā€™m sure theā€™ll enjoy alphabet sketties, may even call it, words sketties

1 Like

never seen specialty shaped pasta that wasnā€™t next to cardboard in constitution. and even then closer to water than cardboard.

1 Like

Sketti is generally used to mean the long ā€˜regularā€™ noodles, but Iā€™ve seen or read things where any sort of pasta is acceptable, and in one comic by NekuChan, vegetables cut to vaguely resemble sketti noodles was acceptable to the fluffy

3 Likes

Could be a way to possibly teach a fluffy to read simple words (if they are able according to someoneā€™s headcanon).

They read the word correctly, they eat it, and wonā€™t get it until they do

3 Likes

you ever had zucchini strands with marinara? itā€™s actually not bad as an alt pasta.

1 Like

I havent that i can remember, but it sounds good

Theyā€™ll enjoy what I damn well give them

1 Like

Considering that at times even shoelaces are seen as sketties, i think the shape is the most important thing to them. Just wonā€™t hit the same, even if the taste is the same

2 Likes

Give one million fluffies one million bowls of alphabetti spaghetti and theyā€™ll eventually poop the entire works of William Shakespeare.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve read stories where fluffies think any kind of pasta is Sketties as long as there is something red on top of it.

in this case it would be ā€œlettah skettiesā€ or whatever

1 Like

I think 26 letters would be a bit of a strain on themā€¦