Alright Fine (TinyHorses)

How’s this, you fucking pricks? Finally happy?

“It would look better if you-”

SHUT

12 Likes

Ever consider that if you have to start a post like that, you may be posting for the wrong reasons?

19 Likes

People gave you constructive criticism and instead of using that as a tool to build yourself up and be better, you’re still assmad. Grow up.

17 Likes

I’ve read this advice several times on this site: Create for the people who already like your stuff.

That aside, fluffies have lots of different interpretations regarding their appearance, all of which I know include rounded and pudgy bodies, none of them include anthro or slender.

6 Likes

Coming out the gates hostile

10 Likes

You can’t just waltz around and act like every criticism of your art is a personal attack. I have been here for the better part of a decade and trust me, it has never worked. Especially when those criticisms, from what I’ve seen, are valid. If you post to a fluffy website, more often than not you’re expected to post about fluffies which are easily recognizable as such.

Your art style is fine. Your subject matter is cringe, but that’s not the point here. Your anatomy is (or at least was, I’d argue it still is) far too ponylike to pass for a fluffy. But you aren’t going to make many friends or fans being fucking hostile when faced with valid criticism.

I really think your problem is that you’re treating fluffies like people in tiny little animal suits, rather than what they are: dumb, fat, stumpy, stupid little shit toddler things.

And sure, you can “muh headcanon” all you want, but it doesn’t change what it is.

If you just would rather just post about ponies, Derpibooru would probably love you.

21 Likes

Is this going to be a thing? This user has a tantrum every 6 weeks or so because they have hurt feefees and no one is giving them a gold star and headpats?

10 Likes

The funny thing is I was considering just giving it a heart without critiquing until I read the text.

Criticism invited by artist attitude. The rectangular eyes are a bit odd. Rounder eyes give a more innocent look. The front legs should have some bend to them. They look like posts.

6 Likes

No. Still need half as much leg, you are now on MLP proportions. Your tantrums suggest you are a kid. Are you a child? You act like one.

Derpibooru is a great suggestion. Try there, you’ll probably get a better reception and I’m sure you can post all the leggy gore you want.

8 Likes

Derpibooru has plenty of gore but frowns on fluffy abuse.
So this user shouldn’t meet any resistance.

5 Likes

I dont have a dog in this race but the legs are still way too long. Fluffy legs are like a Munchkin Cat’s. Way too small for their fatass bodies.

Also just in general you draw them really thin. Their bellies are fluffy too and they dang near touch the ground.

Just in general fluffies barely get their bodies off the ground due to how rotund they are and how short their legs are.

Look at fluffle puff if you want an example of what you should be aiming for in revards to a fluffy thatd fit your style.

People told you here that the proportions you used for a foal were the exact sort of proportions people are looking for in an adult fluffy pony and you ignored them

I’m not sure exactly what else we can do for you if you insist on ignoring good advice from tenured members of the community.

6 Likes

It was okay the first time but I will admit it gotten better.

When in rome, do as the romans do

5 Likes

Did you mean this comment:

3 Likes

That’s the one I meant. Squeaky is one of the community’s best artists and absolutely worth listening to in terms of designing a fluffy.

8 Likes

Ah shit, here we go again

3 Likes

You would have gotten less grief from the community about your proportions if you hadn’t immediately gone on the offensive: when you act like a brat, people treat you like a brat.

If you actually want to participate in the community, you still can. Just cut the woe-is-me bullshit.

9 Likes

i draw some pretty not fluffy like fluffys, but i still accept criticism. i admit mine arent perfect and move on. fighting like this just leads to more fights.
Now if you drew a human and they were also lanky as fuck or a real pony next to the fluffy to show its just a stylistic thing then people wouldnt be so pissy.
I think this fluffy looks fine, little tall but we dont have anything to compare it to in the pic. if you draw it next to a pillow maybe that would help with showing its size in comparison

2 Likes

Are you still fucking doing this? Seriously?

Getting nasty and self-righteous is going to achieve you exactly zilch, other than pissing off the few people who were still willing to give you the time of day before.

Nobody is required to like your offerings. You aren’t any more special than any of the other artists here. Us not liking your content doesn’t make us hateful pricks or whatever; it makes you unable to connect with your audience. Stop blaming other people for your insistence on drawing things that look awkward and out of place here.

Just because it’s “your style” doesn’t mean we aren’t allowed to criticize it.

And, honestly, most people would still have readily adapted to your style after a while if you hadn’t immediately gotten butthurt the instant you received criticism. In case you didn’t notice, not everyone disliked your art. If you’d just let the community grumble a bit, you would likely have ended up with a loyal following of people who enjoy your work over time.

But that ship has sailed by now.

11 Likes