Alternative to Fluffy TV (TheBigBrother)

Thank you for all the Fluffy TV Ideas and please keep them coming they are a lot of fun to draw and I really did this style it was inspired by the Iven archive accounts.
Special thanks to @Julie for the idea and insperation yesterday, there is some cute stuff in the world and sometimes fluffies need more cute than pain.
Who knows what happened to the poopie baby from yesterday though

31 Likes

oh im so so happy to see the babys having some nice tv to watch!
Though… who left auto play on?.. i hope they dont know who any of the characters are or its gonna hurt em rrreeeaaaaaaaaaall bad

4 Likes

And they have still shat all over. Disgusting vermin.

2 Likes

I see spidey and i was like " awww shit, here we go again.

3 Likes

@TheBigBrother @Julie I always love to see more explorations of potential entertainment options for fluffies, especially beyond just FluffTV. With how competitive TV networking can be, you’d imagine there’d be more channels trying to get in on entertaining fluffies as opposed to “just FluffTV”.

3 Likes

they’re still so small, even puppies, kittens, and humans have poor bowal control when so small. give them a week and they’ll get a better grip on it. then you can punish em for bad poopsies!

2 Likes

sensory videos could work

1 Like

Lol, they’re in for a surprise

1 Like

This is cute, but that ending… :grimacing:That’s why I never turn on autoplay.

1 Like

If those things went from peep peep shit shit to talking in a week I’d be just as hard on them.

I need to look those up Julie was talking about them too, I don’t have any kids but if they are interesting I could draw some inspiration.

I have been blessed to have never seen any Elsa gate stuff, but it must have been wild!

1 Like

I have no idea what that means.

from what I’ve read, Elsa gate was a bunch of videos on youtube that were of sexual and violent stuff involving Elsa from frozen and Spiderman, all in a game to make money on Search engine optimization. Kind of stuff we draw but for kids… the irony is thick.

That’s weird, but only on a few counts: any sane person knows that Elsa and violence don’t go together, and neither do Elsa and Spider-Man. Well, maybe Elsa and violence go together, but they shouldn’t. Neither should sex and violence, unless it’s consensual IRL or for fanservice in-universe.

1 Like

yess finally some flufftv content

1 Like

I’m going to make some more too! Ideas are always appreciated or if you have a story you’d like to see I’ll draw it too!

1 Like

I was thinking hasbio subliminal messages to get fluffies to beg owners to buy more products lol

That, I should say, is very much a matter of opinion