Always ungrateful (InfraredTurbine)

Sometimes nothing you do will make someone’s grateful xD

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

116 Likes

I said it once, I’ll say it again - I hope he gets a splinter on his dick

27 Likes

Eh, I can sympathise, you can find a “substitute” for a lonely night but there’s nothing like the real thing

I’m sure you can bribe a mare with sketti if she plays the part, or put a blindfold on her until it’s all over. Not like the wee dudes asking for a mate, he just wants to get his dick wet

21 Likes

the splinters help kill the urges.

9 Likes

The back end is a pencil sharpener.

13 Likes

Fill it with skettis, let him finish, and make him eat it.

5 Likes

Dude why pay for that you could pick up a feral for free

3 Likes

The feral still isn’t likely the fuck him, and he seems the type to want a willing partner so no point getting him an enfie-pal either since that’ll just bum him out even more.

“The only way daddy could find you a fuck-buddy was to cut their legs off. Have fun.”

6 Likes

an enfie doll and a pair of tiny scissors cost about the same amount of money, that ungrateful little fluff should really do his best to understand that

2 Likes

Just drug the fluffy before letting him sex them. Or, dare I say, get him a fluffy realdoll?

4 Likes

Or an Enfie pal mare, like those modified sterilw ones that are in a box or those with no front legs or something?

6 Likes

Dude’s pissed that he spent money on a piece of wood, you think he’s gonna shell out the cash for a ‘Real-Mare 5000’?

7 Likes

True. Looks like frugging fluffy is back on the menu. Just share a little of your own with them. I don’t think it’d take much to make a drug addict fluffy.

3 Likes

I kind of feel for the little guy. I’d think another, female, ‘poopie’ fluffy would be out there. I don’t think the owner would want a litter of them, but still.

4 Likes

Fuck him, but not literally because thats what he wants

3 Likes

Switch the enfie toy into a pencil sharpener if it tries to complain again.

5 Likes

Cut off his dick and leave the balls so he wants but can give enffies anymore, hopefully he gets a metal breakdown due to his pent-up sexual frustration

3 Likes

Geez, he didn’t think to use a pillow? Gotta be easier on the dick than a block of wood and he probably already has one.

4 Likes

Then he wouldn’t be able to piss anymore either.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)