Am awive! By ArisenLeaf

It might not be accurate to what an actual courtroom setting would be like, but I enjoyed the concept so much I did it anyway.

Full Size

44 Likes

To be honest a fluffy in a court room setting would be interesting.

9 Likes

Phoenix Wright fluffy when?

8 Likes

She may have won but if this was televised or even put on paper she’ll be hunted down by every hugboxer and abuser within the tristate area

12 Likes

Ahh yes, the classic ‘just cause you can get someone off, does that really mean you should?’

You either need a complete lack of morals - ie you’re paid so you just need to win against the prosecution. Or some sheer conviction to the virtuous idea that everyone deserves a defense regardless of what they’re accused of.

The second one gets into some weird grounds though if you get a vague or even certain feeling that yes they are in fact guilty in your eyes, even if it hasn’t yet been proven in court.

9 Likes

Freed on a technicality, many such cases. Sad!

Great setting, Arisenleaf.

7 Likes

game over

5 Likes

I think the hugboxers and abusers would be united in their hate against her and the creep who murdered his wife with some vigilante justice. Hugboxers don’t want to hurt something innocent that can’t fight back. No problems with hurting grown adults who can try to fight back, especially ones who are so happy to rape and murder, and then defend rape and murder

9 Likes

It was difficult to read some of the font, so I’ve added a link to the full size image.

4 Likes

I dont like her and if the fluffy pergutory happens she’s first

3 Likes

Did you said assassination? Of course!

3 Likes

There might be a bug for that. Only way you can exit full image mode is if you close out of the window.

3 Likes

Which browser?
I can back out in Firefox.

3 Likes

Usually I use Crome but right now I’m using my iPhone and there’s a bug where you can’t leave the image unless you close the website app.

2 Likes

I believe that the legal system overall would come to recognize that fluffies are sentient beings…I can see expert witnesses being called in to testify to this in a high profile case where one side stood to benefit from a fluffy’s testimony. The question of how much weight jurors give to a fluffy’s testimony would be up to them, of course.

And as regards this case, how could the deceased tamper with the fluffy’s testimony regarding her murder, before that murder had happened?

3 Likes

Her mother was the one that took Panda to the store before the trial. I shoulda given a date for when the murder took place and the date of the trial, as to not confuse people with the timeline of events. Maybe a part 2 is in order, eh?

2 Likes

This is actually a really interesting concept. Fluffies have the capacity to witness events and speak of them, but legally they would have no standing. Imagine the psychological torture of observing a wrongdoing against your loved ones and not being able to bring justice for them.

5 Likes

I cRaVe ThAt bItCh’S FleSh

4 Likes

whuff. dude’s gonna have to move to another country to avoid angry mobs and vigilantes.

3 Likes

Could set up for the backlash that comes from the trial. Like show the resulting protests and riots?

4 Likes