AMA (Rescue_9)

Putting this under image self posting bc I plan on making drawings for the questions that I answer. There’s no guarantee I’ll be able to answer and draw everyone’s questions, but I’m curious what y’all have to ask

18 Likes

What kind of questions are you looking for?

2 Likes

Is Bomba single?

2 Likes

How does one procure a litter of gibblets? Do they mature into dicklets or Chodelets? Bc if it’s like pokemon that’s important info.

2 Likes

Hypothetically if I were to invite you to a potlatch cookout, what would you bring and what do you want to see barbecued in my asian inspired plum wine barbecue sauce?

2 Likes

Anything man

Cake or pie?

1 Like

fluffy spearmen, or fluffy swordsmen?

2 Likes

What software do you use for your stuff?

1 Like

What’s your dream fluffy you’d love to have

1 Like

What are you?

2 Likes

Why are you?

5 Likes

Favorite fluffy artist?

1 Like

Artist you like that everyone here should go and look up immediately!

1 Like

where ya been, man?

2 Likes

Have you ever thought about just shooting a fluffy in the balls or “milky place” with a nerf gun just for fun?

Also what are your thoughts on beating a smarty fluffy with a wiffle ball bat? Would you go for the thin yellow one or the red fat one?

Two trains leave stations 288 miles apart at the same time and travel toward each other. One train travels at 75 miles per hour while the other travels at 85 miles per hour. How long will it take for the two trains to meet?

2 Likes

That depends, is either conductor wearing plaid socks? If so, I’m guessing the answer is “seven over kumquat”.

2 Likes

3 Likes