Ambrosia by Milky

The nectar of life, the sweetest scent you’ve ever sniffed, the most tempting taste you’ll never relish-- mummah’s miwkies.

You don’t understand why you can’t indulge yourself nor why your siblings get to have their fill while you sit pitifully to the side with tummy hurties and heart saddies. Ever since you opened your eyes, you’ve stated wontonly at ample miwkie places your mummah has, licking at nothing but your parched lips as you imagine your turn to indulge.

Even before you could see, your world was filled with loud yelling and painful stompies whenever you attempted a suckle. Your eyes leave their current fixation long enough to glance down at your crippled leggie, earned form a particularly daring attempt on your end.

You’ve since been dubbed the “poopie miwkie thief” and sometimes it’s almost more painful than the tummie owies-- almost. You chance one last look at your mummahs breasts, whimpering softly before your vision is obscured by a fully sated sibling, announcing that it’s “time for poppies” and signally the only source of nutrients you’ll ever experience.

idfk here’s this until i think of a full story to start writing.

14 Likes

It’s a good little slice of life (or slow death by starvation) piece. Maybe a cat blinds the mummah, eats the foals, takes pity on poopie, and nurses him. Or the rest of his family get rabies, and he’s the only survivor. It’s your oyster!

1 Like

maybe i’ll write a second piece, maybe i’ll leave it up to the reader.

maybe i’ll disappear again for 500 years. it’s a mystery!

3 Likes

Personally I love the direction it is going. Poopy Fluffies always should suffer in my opinion.

2 Likes

MILKY HAS RETURNED LET’S GOOOOOOO

4 Likes

A nice ending would be that the fluffies all suffer immeasurably like by getting scooped up by an abuser. The abuser then pretends the entire time that he doesn’t even see the poopie. In the end he finishes torturing them all and leaves the poopie to starve or suddenly acknowledges it and then ends it. A life of always being ignored and hated for no reason. Fluffies are just unwanted objects.

2 Likes