Amelia: Smarty Mom. By ArisenLeaf

How will Amelia deal with a smarty human and her baby?

55 Likes

No idea but i’m totally fucking rooting for her.

9 Likes

Are those weighted hoof booties?

Idea one:
“Baby wan bestest milkies?”
“Wha mean?”
“Dewe am nippwe hidden between miwkie pwaces but im suwe a smawty babbeh wike ou know dat~”
~Commences to clap the foals ears with their tits before attempted brestical smothering~

(this idea is unlikely since I dont know if fluffies have the same kind of ‘pectoral’ flex control for their crotch tits as people might.)

Idea B:

~Begins leaning back slightly before leaning heavily forward and falling on top of the foal~

Tertiary concept:

Her very anger through sheer force of will and hormones cause her milk to taste bad.

Plan 4:

Similiar to three, mare leans back slowly pulling the foal along slightly until they fall completely over and drop the foal in the process between their back legs. Smarty foal will then be staring down a chocolate starfish cannon and get a blast of sorry poopies.

8 Likes

i might just be in a bad mood but i hope Reggie fucking dies ajhdbajdjdjjdjdjb

8 Likes

Tip over and crush the baby with her own weight >:D

7 Likes

only potential issue I see in this, would be if the extended legs catch them and they’re just standing there now like an end table on top of the smarty. Though they could probably slide their back hooves out and do a split putting their tits against the floor denying access.

3 Likes

I legit imagined her leaning back and then full force head butting the shit out of that baby for some reason.

6 Likes

Interesting tactics.

1 Like

Oh no he still lives. No Amelia tip over and crush or smother him to death.

1 Like

Yep. Brought to you by @SqueakyFriend.

True this idea will probably just lead to users starting a lengthy debate in my thread over the physiology of fluffies and eventually on how my post is non fluffy for bringing it up.

Most feasible outcome. Considering everyone had some form of the idea in the thread.

Interesting idea. Though it would decrease her usefulness in feeding other, better behaved, foals.

It’s an interesting and funny concept, but I don’t do poop stuff with my fluffies.

2 Likes

It’ll be one hell of a deserved head butt, for sure.

1 Like

Hm.

Amelia better be careful around that hooman.

People like her might be quick to vengeance if their beloved “furry baby” gets hurt.

There will be rioting if she gets hurt. ( not the hoomin)

Smarty Mummah more like STUPID IDIOT MUMMAH LOL GOTTEM

she gave Amelia Of All Mares a smarty foal & expected her NOT to choke the shit out of it??? lol ok dumbass

that cliffhanger!

What did the human do to the mare? I dont get it

How about you just beat the living shit out of her whenever she refused? Or would that be counterproductive?