An actually smart fluffy.. (TEXT POST) By: NurseSnowy

An actually smart fluffy…

Introduction:
You are a female brown colored foal with a
yellow mane and tail. You are callled “caramel” by your mummahs daddeh, your mom calls you “shwitwat” also you’re part of a 6 member family wich is owned by your mummah’s “daddeh” despite having an ugly color your intelligence is so much higher from any fluffy that it is comparable to a humans iq.

Your mother is a pink and blue colored fluffy called “cotton”

Your daddy is a yellow colored stallion with a green mane called “picasso”.

Your brothers are all mostly red to pink colors.
You have 4 brothers.
Also you are the only female.

v Story starts here vv

You are inside of your mothers tummy, you can feel your brothers moving around, suddenly you feel yourself blobbing out something and then an intense cold surrounds your body… then you feel something warm licking your body.

“Mummah is licking me!” You think.

Its day one so mommy hasnt decided worstest to bestest babbeh. Sadly your mother suffers a bestest babbeh syndrome (i forgor da name)

Days pass by and all you can hear are the chirps and peeps from your brothers, mummah carefully places you to her teat and you start suckling intensively.

“Peep peep! Suckle suckle

“Dwink mummah miwk babbeh… mummah wub babbehs!! Babbehs wub mummah!”

That horrible song tortures your little ears all day long.

When you are finally able to talk and move around your mother Cotton calls you and your brothers out:

“Babbehs!! Cum!!”

You run towards her but then you get kicked off by your daddy fluffy.

“Stop wunning dumme foal mare!”

You agonize in the floor while mummah chooses from bestest to wowstest babbeh, after deciding bestest to worstest obviously you get worstest enfie poopie babe role! your right of getting love and milk gets revoked and you get thrown to the litterbox, and suddenly a pile of shit both from your mummah and daddeh fall over you.

“Dummeh shwitwat babbeh nu get miwkies ou huggies!”

Your daddeh stallion says loudly:

“This is enfie and wiitewpal babbeh!”

You know you have your days counted.

But suddenly the big door from the safe room opens and the human daddeh enters and sees you in the pile of shit with your mummah and and daddeh shitting you, he quickly grabs both and throw them to the floor and kick your mummah in the teats several times making her teats burst milk:

“STUPID SHITRAT ALL OF YOUR FOALS DESERVE MILK ALL OF YOUR FOALS ARE EQUAL! NOW FEED CARAMEL WITH MILK OR ILL FUCKING TURN YOU INTO A PILLOW”

You are placed on to a warm wawas sink and cleaned

You dont’t complain about the water, its definitely better than being on a pile of shit.

Your human daddy places you to your moms teat, you start suckling while your mom regains the breath and cries, your brothers horrified instantly create a phobia to you.

“Stupid brudda because of ow mummah got huwties!”

You ignore them and suckle as hard as you can, when theres no milk left for your brothers you run to behind some bwockies and hide, you hear your brothers complain:

"Stupped cawameww she dwinked aww da miwkies! But babbeh wan miwkies!!!

The human daddy leaves the room and almost immediately your stallion daddy tries stomping you to death but you succesfully roll around to your mothers teat, and he stomps on the teat:

“Screeee!! Wowstest huwtiess!! Why pwicasso give sorry hoofsies to mummah!! Am onwy wittaw babbeh!!”

“Picwssso is sorry pwicasso wanned to give sorryhoofsies to dummeh enfie babbeh!”

Your mother starts shitting around incontrollably, when the feces shower stop she gasps:

“Oh noo!! Daddeh gonna be mad becwause of bad poopies!! huuhuu huuu…”

The human daddy hasnt entered the safe room yet,
You make your way to sleep side to your mother but rather than crying she gets mad and carries you over to the litterbox and shits at you again, your daddeh picwasso follows this conduct and shits at you too.
You think about what to do. Your human daddeh hasn’t entered the room to save you yet…

“Peep! Peep! Hewp!”
You just say that to dostracy your mother as she goes to sleep with your other brothers.

You have an idea: you run over to your moms wawas bowl and jump in! Holy shit the water quickly gets brown! And it smells horrible!

“hee hee…”
You laugh with a small psychopath tone, anyways you’re clean now. Your mom is thirsty after running all around and getting spanked by your humman daddy. She goes to drink water but looks at the bowl with disgust:

“This wawa iw wad wawas! Way wawa has poopies?”

Your mother refuses to drink and starts tapping the safe room door with her hoofsies, the human daddeh hasn’t entered the room after all that noise yet!

Your daddeh pwicasso bites your loin and carries you over to the edge of the room, you see his dick raising… its almost touching your special place, you know what its about to happen…

“dis is goood enfie babbeh! Ou desewve wowstest huwties and nu wuv!”

You ignore his shit chats and concentrate on how to escape this horny situation, he is aiming with his dick your vagina, you resist and start struggling to get off his grip, his dick is now touching your small vagina its a matter of time before he tears it!! You bite his hoof but he resists the pain…

Its over…

ENF ENF!

Crammmmm

Your human daddeh is here! He sees you and your daddeh and rushes to your daddeh and leashes him off, your human daddeh screams some bullshit:

“YOU FUCKING SHITRAT YOU ARE GETTING THE SORRY STICK PICASSO FUCKING HORNY SHITPILE!”

He walks outside the room spanking picasso, your fluffy daddeh cries like a foal and screams.

Then the door BANGS loudly.

Your mother wakes up and looks at you with disgust, the usual.

You find a misterious needle your human daddeh dropped in the room while punishing your daddy picasso, it says in the label:

STEROIDS

You inject yourself with the substance in a leggie. You somehow managed to make the bottom of the syringe push to the wall, the liquid enters your body.

2 months have passed, you managed to survive your stupid mother and brothers, you can now eat kibble and are not dependant on your moms milk, you are somehow stronger and bigger compared to your brothers who have eaten well, while you haven’t.
You’re jacked as fuck! You are like 10 times stronger than a fluffy. Like a human 10 year old!
Of course an adult human can beat you up but you are able to easily kill various fluffies. And the steroids are still doing they’re work.

Your human daddeh throws in pwicasso, his legs are missing! He is now a pillowfluff! Holy crap and his dick is missing! His balls are still there. You know exactly why.

He’ll want to have enfies but he will not be able to do so.

You walk towards him and take a good look on him, his body is full of spanks and missing fur skin! his face looks horrible, he has no mane or tail, hes literally a meat lump, you bite his balls hard! So hard a bit of the testicle bursts out!

waaawaaaaammmm peep

His mouth is sealed.
He cant scream at all but starts crying while he looks at you with fear

Your mother cotton also looks at you, with a confused expression, she’s impressed about your big muscles and strength!

3 of your brothers are missing, your human daddeh sold them at the local fluffy store.

Your mummah walks over to you and say:

“babbeh is stwonga than bruddas! You are bestes babbeh!”

You look at her with a disapointed expression and walk out of her view, your mother is so confused and psychologically destroyed she starts crying!

“Wai bestest babe nu wub mummah?”

The minds of fluffies are so weak, you think.

ALRIGHT GUYS LEMME KNOW IF I SHOULD MAKE A PART 2

WARNING: im sorry about grammar issues my english isnt very good! Im spanish, also, this is my 2nd time writing a fluffy story, btw im a writer but can also make some art.

Im “new” to the fluffy community, i got hooked up to this topic and love both fluffy abuse and hugbox! As you can see this story isn"hugbox-ish"
Im nor sure if its abuse at all, lemme know any tags i might have missed out

Love ya!!

-Choripansittu(NurseSnowy)

11 Likes

This was good. Keep going friend.

Thanks dude! I checked the text and realized theres a lot of grammar issues and some parts just dont make sense, but the story is great. I’ll try making a 2nd and bigger part from this lil story!

Let me know if you need help with English translation. While busy, I can set aside time once a week to clean up the English dialogue. All you have to do is tell me what you are trying to say, and I’ll give you a version that should do just that.

Continuando la discusión desde An actually smart fluffy… (TEXT POST, MIGHT MAKE SOME ART MYSELF LATER) By: NurseSnowy:

Alr I fixed most grammar issues and the text is easier to read and made the story make more sense.
Ill upload part 2 soon i saw some writers sometimes dont finish their storys, and gives you that feeling of “What’s next??”

I liked it. Would be nice to see another part.