An Arizona Fluffy Extermination (Chapter 1)[by: bl00de]

Note: This story is basically an adaptation/Tribute of the West Messa Fluffy Invasion by West Mesa Fluff Collector. Character, names, and locations have changed and added some story bits original to this take. This was one of my favorite booru stories and I just wanted to reread but decided on adapting it. Disclaimer: If the original author, West Mesa Fluff Collector, would want it taken down it will be done so.

Chapter 1: Life is a highway, fluffies worst nightmares

Life is a highway blasts on the radio as a group of four friends venture into the road.

“So why do you think mom wants us to see Abuela?” Miguel inquired as he lazily laid on the back row of the van, so carefree yet a bit nervous. “Well it must be important enough to call all of us” Andres replied as he drove the van though the streets heading to their Abuela’s house. It was winter break and the squad was all free, previously chilling at Andres’ house playing video games and watching movies before Miguel’s mom called them. Abuelas house was quite far, near a national park so it was quite far from the town, about 28 minutes away and they were halfway through.

“Awww come on! Can you go a bit faster, oniiiii-chan?” Andres hated being called that way. “ We are going as fast as I can, Maria, just a couple of minutes….” Andres groans. Suddenly there is a bump on the car. “What was-” Before Miguel could ask, Kate responded, “Lime yellow with blue hair. Rest in peace.” It was then Maria began laughing. “Ha, nice colors, shitty death. Was it carrying foals?” “Nah, I say it was a male,” Kate said, with a smirk on her face. She was not an abuser but it was quite cathartic seeing a premium fluffy meet its end in the highway.

Then there was a family halfway down the road. Andres didn’t care about them, he just didn’t care about fluffies. “Fluffy family at 12.” “Oh, let me see!” said Maria, sitting upright to see the faces of the fluffies as the car advanced forward. It was then that the poor bastards curled themselves around in a fetal position, picturing that they would be safe this way but nope, they got run over by the van. Maria was laughing loudly.

“I swear, Maria, you’ll be a perfect psychopath,” Kate chuckled. “Awww, that’s so sweet, ya jerk.” Maria smiled gingerly, punching Kate’s shoulder. Both girls were best friends so the banter was common between them. “Can you stop running over fluffies, man?” Miguel groaned. “Nah, I say hit the gas on the next one.” Maria snickered.

“Fwuffy see bwack roadies empty,” said a green fluffy with a yellow mane as he began walking down the street. “Fwuffy nee fin nummies for spechow fwiend.” Before the fluffy could take another step he felt the biggest pain in its life as he was chopped in half by the wheels of a passing van.

“BIG HURTIES!”

“Aw, come on! ANOTHER?” Miguel groaned while Maria cackled like a witch. “Ugh, fluffies……” Kate said as she pulled out Andres’ phone and began checking his messages. “Hey bebe, any text from abuela or tia Lucia?” Andres asked. “Mmmmmm, Lucia asks if we are almost there.” “Tell her we will be there in 15,” he replied as he kept driving. A couple minutes later, they arrived at their location. It was a nice community full of houses with a vivid latino and elderly community which was perfect for Abuela.

While driving towards Abuela’s house, something outside the window caught Maria’s attention. “Stop the car!” Andres hit the break. “Dummy fwuffy, fine nummies fastew!” squeeked a smarty to a yellow fluffy, now covered in bile. A couple meters ahead, there were two fluffies that had knocked over a trash can while looking for food. “Huhu….yewwow icies nu fine nummies jus twashies….huhu.” the smarty kicked his companion and screamed “Wiaw!”

“You stopped us for fluffies?” Miguel asked, mildly annoyed. “Watch this.” Maria pulled out a slingshot she carried in her bag readied it to shoot the fluffies.

“Of course you would.” 'Kate rolled her eyes, but was secretly interested to see how it would go. Maria grabbed a small rock and aimed towards the smarty. “Stay still little shitrat,” Maria growled. She took the shot. “YEWWOW ICIES IS DUMMEH! DUMMEH! DUHgwergh” Maria smirked, “Headshot.” The head of the fluffy exploded into pieces.

“Oh shit…” Miguel whispered, a bit scared of Maria’s aim. The other fluffy was too busy crying to notice the dead smarty but when it did, it screamed. “SCAWIES!” The yellow fluffy dashed in random directions, then in panicked circles. Maria aimed her slingshot at the running fluffy.

“Bet you 10 bucks it will hit its head,” Kate said.
“Bet you 10 it will be in the legs.” Andres countered.

Before either knew it Maria managed to hit the ear off the fluffy. “OWIEEES!” It fell down and tried to cover itself. “Technically a headshot!” Kate exclaimed as Andres pulled a ten from his wallet handing it over to Kate. Maria picked up another rock and aimed at the now crying fluffy. “Pwease….just want huggies and wu-“ Before it could finish, Maria shot one last rock at the head of the poor bastard, claiming its life.

“You are one scary bitch,” Miguel said, laying back on his seat.
“Call me bitch again and I’ll punch you, ass” Maria smirked.
“Okay, okay! But you crazy.”
“I know.” Maria said.

Andres continued driving and reached Abuela’s home. Once in front, he parked his van and hopped off with the rest of the squad. Andres rang the doorbell only to be received by her aunt. “Mijo!” The aunt clung onto Andres in a tight hug. ”Ahem… Mama….” Miguel snapped, feeling left out. After the hug, the aunt hugged her son too. Andres noticed how she looked quite nervous, as if something happened.

“Andres…look, Abuela is in the hospital. I’ll fill you in, come inside,” she said leading the squad into the house. They were all uneasy now, as they all were suddenly weary of Abuela Marisol’s health. “Look….Abuela was attacked.” Lucia’s words instantly soured the mood.

“When? What….how!?” Kate asked frantically.

“Abuela let a stray fluffy in….she called him Patches. She let him in several times. I told her it was a bad idea. She didn’t listen…Then a group of fluffies arrived and she got attacked.” The group was shocked by what they were hearing. “We were lucky Javier heard the commotion. She is in the hospital now, she got a concussion and probably fractured her leg.”

Kate looked at her boyfriend, noticing how he closed his hand into a tight fist. She knew well how close he was to his grandmother, and how important she was to him. She placed her hand on top of Andres’ fist, hoping it could calm him down. He was tense but she noticed, at least, he wasn’t pressing his fist too hard to hurt himself.

“Javier is at the hospital. He asked me to come but I can’t leave the house empty, I need you kids to stay here. Javier will come back and I’ll stay with Abuela.” Miguel sighed and nodded.

“Okay…Gotcha.”

“Ey, mis Lucia, your son called me a bitch.” Lucia’s expression turned sour and she glared daggers at her son. “Que que?! Mijo!” Lucia and Miguel started arguing…well it was one sided as the boy was getting reprimanded by his mother.

While it happened Andres left the group to see Abuela’s garden. He stepped in to see the damage. Almost all the grass, low-hanging fruits, and berries were killed off, there was shit everywhere and also there was a dead fluffy which Abuela must’ve stepped on before falling down. Kate followed Andres to the garden and gasped. “Oh no….” Kate knew Abuela Marisol loved her garden, she always kept it green even in the Arizonian summer. It was like walking to another world but now only the shrubs and tall plants were safe.

“Abuela loved her garden….those fucking shitrats….” Andres clenched his fists. “I’ll fucking kill that Patchy motherfucker.” He cursed, walking back inside. He was rightfully enraged. Any tolerance he had for fluffies was gone, now he was full of rage. He had murder written all over his face.

Kate stayed outside for a bit longer and looked at the open gate, closing it for good before walking back in.

“Andres, please don’t do something stupid….”

**End of chapter 1**

additional note: I want to thank my friend Connie who help me check my grammar. to all non latinx folk I’ll include a glossary of Spanish words.

Glossary

• Abuela: Grandmother
  • Mijo: My son
15 Likes

Uh it repeats

6 Likes

THANKS A MILLION! Editing right now

1 Like

There’s gonna be a lotta dead fluffies around Abuela’s house when she comes back.

4 Likes

I don’t mind at all.

2 Likes

Dont use latinx thats offensive