An Arizona Fluffy Extermination (Chapter 4) [by: bl00de]

Note: This story is basically an adaptation/Tribute of the West Messa Fluffy Invasion by West Mesa Fluff Collector. Character, names, and locations have changed and added some story bits original to this take. This was one of my favorite booru stories and I just wanted to reread but decided on adapting it. Disclaimer: If the original author, West Mesa Fluff Collector, would want it taken down it will be done so

Chapter 4: 4 kids in purgatory

Morning came and the kids entered in the living room one by one. Kate was the early bird, being the only one of the group who knew how to cook. It was Abuela Marisol who taught her how to cook, especially latino cuisine. She began cooking eggs with pepper, onions, and beans for the squad, and also Tio Javier. The smell of eggs woke up Javier, who arrived downstairs. “Ey mija, you woke up real early,” The older man said, taking a seat at the dinner table. “Couldn’t sleep that well. Couldn’t stop thinking about Abuela Marisol.” She sighed and continued cooking, looking at the eggs scramble in the skillet.

“Ya, Abuela Mariosl had five kids, one after the other. Last week, I saw her move the furniture around like she was back in her 30s. She will be back soon and I’m pretty sure she will need you to make a big party to celebrate.” Kate smiled and finished cooking the first dish. She dropped the egg mix and beans on a plate and gave it to Javier.

“Yeah, she always asks me to be her help.” Kate loved how welcoming Abuela was when she first started dating Andres, always teaching her about their culture and family. Abuela told her how she arrived in Arizona decades ago, after her father bought the land that would be the house she was standing on and how she raised her 5 kids with her late husband who was a pest exterminator. Apparently, extermination ran in the family.

The next to come down was Maria, yawning with each step. “Hey, Tio Javi, morning, Kattie.” Kate hated being called Kattie but Maria was a special case. “It’s Kate, now sit missy or else there will be only beans on your plate,” Kate threatened, only to have Maria stick out her tongue and make a face. “Jokes on you, we sleep together. Bet it will be fun trying to sleep with me only having beans in my belly,” Maria retorted.

Then came Miguel, looking a bit annoyed. He previously tried to get to the bathroom just for Maria to block him and enter first, making him him wait until she was done to have his turn. “Why do girls always take so long to clean up?” Miguel asked, only for Maria to respond sarcastically. “Oh, I am quick, I just love to see you annoyed.” This made Miguel groan. Then came Andres looking fresh. “Yo that was fast. Did you really take a bath?” Miguel asked. “Nope, I just used grandma’s shower,” Andres replied, only making Miguel feel like a stupid. This all made Maria laugh.

Kate served her friends breakfast, plus a serving for herself. Both Andres and Miguel began devouring their food as if they hadn’t eaten in months; they just loved Kate’s cooking. On the other side of the spectrum, Kate, Maria, and Javier ate like normal people observing the two boys making a mess. “Ay Ay mijo
 Use a knife,” Javier said as he finished his breakfast. “Gracias Kate.” Javier stood up and set his plate in the sink, then addressed the four
 “Okay, finish up and then we head to Fluffco. Anything in mind?”

Andres perked up, and gave a serious nod. “We are getting foal traps. Foals are the easiest type of fluffies to catch. We get them and we will get the adults looking for them. Easy.” Maria shook her head. “Look, the herd is probably together. We need to look around the forest to find a group of fluffies or places full of fluffy shit. Those are places herds collect food.” The squad, plus uncle Javier, all turned to look at Maria

“What? I love hunting and killing fluffies, I know how to catch them. All you need is three basic cage traps and sketti treats,” Maria explained, having a smirk on her face. “What would you guys do without me? Shotgun front!” Maria got up from her seat and headed out the front to Javier’s van.

The squad followed maria, Javier ignited the engine and headed to the nearest Fluffco. It took some good 15 minutes to arrive and it was a decent sized store from the outside. Once the van was parked, the teens jumped out of the vehicle and walked inside

The first thing they noticed was the rancid smell of fluffy shit covered by Lysol. It smelled putrid, making Kate cover her nose and making the two boys flinch.
“Hueputa madre!” exclaimed Andres as he took initiative leading the team. The second thing to notice was the cacophony of high pitched voices begging and crying. All of this made him wonder who the hell would want to enter this store willingly. It was like walking through purgatory with voices begging for rescue.

Fluffco was born as the southwest alternative to Fluffy Mart on the east coast. It was a large chain of stores that specialized on everything fluffy related. ‘Be nu daddeh’ ‘miwkies’ ‘uppsies!’ ‘Nu smew pwitties.’ ‘mummah’ were some of the screams of the biological abominations.

While walking, a man approached the group. He wore a badge with a name and an apron. “Welcome to Fluffco, the magical world of fluffies, how may I help you?”

Javier took the lead this time. “Oh yes, we are looking for cage traps for foals and sketti treats.”

Aside from being a store for fluffies and other related articles such as toys and kibble, the store also provided traps, sorry sticks, discipline material, and, at the back of the store, toys for humans to abuse fluffies. This was indeed the magical world of fluffies. After all, they were toys, with no legal rights defending them. Marked as an invasive species, hence the opportunity for many to abuse such bundles of grotesque joy and happiness.

“No, we don’t have time for that right now. We have to catch some foals first.” Kate replied. Miguel noticed the man was indifferent. Seemed like he was apathetic to the fluffies, only working, no hugbox or abuse vibes coming up from him. The man made a fake smile and led the way to the trap section. “These are the traps available for foals and aisle five is where you can find the treats. I will go grab you some, so i’ll be right back,” the man said, leaving the team to choose the traps they would use. Tio Javier picked a cage trap that looked easy to use. It seemed to be adapted for adults and foals. “This worked with a rat problem we had in the garden. These traps can catch anything.” Javier said.

Andres nodded. “Okay, this can work well
no objections?”
All of the crew shook their heads, signaling their satisfaction with the trap. The man returned with several sketti scented sketti treats.

“These treats are mostly used for traps because of the heavy spaghetti smell so it can attract a lot of fluffies, so just use a bit on a foal. It can lure an entire herd.”
Andres took the bars of sketti treats and proceeded to head with the others to the checkout.

‘New mama?’ said a fluffy, looking Maria. She simply smirked. “Oh no, who would want to adopt you? If I did I’d make you nummies for my snake. Hsssssss.” That instantly makes the baby fluffy scared, pooping himself and running away. Kate saw and shook her head. “Low blow.” Kare said, pulling Maria back to the squad.

Once at the register, Javier paid for all the items and got a coupon for a discount for the next visit. The squad jumped in the van and drove back to Abuela’s house. “Okay, we got the treats and the trap. We have to plan this carefully. We are going to go to the reserve and mark on our phones if we find something.” Most of the sector had 4g service so they had no issue, GPS was available for them in case they got lost. “The herd must be close to our house if Patches always visited grandma,” Miguel said. “Rest in peace caballito.” Maria replied.

The team returned to Abuela’s house and began planning in depth what to do. “So we kill them all tonight?” Miguel asked. Andres shook his head. “Uh uh
 we need to know how big the herd is and see if we need extra hands if they are too big. I mean if it’s like 6 to 13 we can manage it , and lure them up with poisoned sketti treats, but if it’s more than 13 we need to back up.” Kate was thinking about the plan, getting all ready to leave for the reserve. She didn’t think her weekend would be all about exterminating fluffies in a revenge plot but Here she was ready to help out and avenge Abuela Marisol.

“Alright niños, let’s move. These shitrats won’t kill themselves
well maybe, but i want to kill some of these cabrones myself before they do.”

And so the kids all leave for the reserve, ready to kill these bastard animals for Abuela. Not knowing what surprises awaited them in the forest.

**End of chapter 4**

Glossary:
Hueputa madre: An expression similar to son of a bitch
cabrones: fuckers
mijo/mija: My sons/daughters

9 Likes