an deaf eeyore fluffy (by Ms_Random)

he step outside to see his garden destroyed and a herd of fluffies eating it, he screamed and only was able to snatch one as the other ran over. he looked at the green colt with piss color mane and tail, “bad up, put fwuffie down.” he glared, "you piece of shit you destroy my prized strawberries, tsk if you you had better colors maybe you could use you to make me back* he went inside greeted by his two breeding mares who watch him nervously, the colt cried as he was dumped on a blood, shit, and pissed stain table, “whewe takin’ fwuffy, wet go nee’ to find hewd an’ speshuw fwend” he glared at him and with a butcher knife cut down one of his front legges, “you’ll never see those shits ever again.” he cut off the other one as the male was screeching in our pain. “why mistah take fwont weggies, nee’ fwont weggie fo’ huggies an’ to find hewd an’ nummies” he huffed, “stupid shit, well I fucking told you, you will never see them again.” he grabbed his ball sack and dick, “no! no, don’t take special wumps and no no stick” with a sharp tug, they came off and fluffy screened then passed out. he huffed and after a moment of thinking while sticking the open wounds up, “Well I always have enough effie toys for my stallions” he smiled as he knew what to do. he took some duck tape and slap it over the colt’s mouth and drew a rough smile, he carried the fluffy into a safe room, he was greeted with, “hewwo daddeh, can 'ou pway wiff eeyowe again, eeyowe miss 'ou” he smiled at his favorite fluffy, Eeyore, he loves the shit but he was born deaf and he didn’t want to pass the gene on, but he couldn’t bring himself to kill or even sell the colt, so he went and hand raises him and he shakes his head no and then using a clipboard, tell Eeyore that he got him a special friend he always wanted, “hab speshuw fwend! weawwy, fank 'ou daddeh, fank 'ou” he was hopping about as he smiled, setting the colt down, eeyore didn’t waste anytime, already mounting the colt and doing right for it. the colt’s eyes shot open and he try to talk and struggle but couldn’t stop it, “heh have fun with Eeyore, if you yell allow enough he’ll stop.” he left the room laughing while the colt kept screeching.

45 Likes

Why isn’t Eeyore’s tail fastened with a pin?

5 Likes

I was going to say being turned into a fuckdoll seems like an overreation to feral eating strawberries. Then I remembered I’ve done even worse for feral eating flowers.

So long as Eeyore is blissfully ignorant and doesn’t question why his new toy cries a lot then it should be fine.

10 Likes

eeyore believe it how effie toy work, his dad says, it mean their happy, i mean look at him smiling, he love eeyore so much.

2 Likes

love him too much to do such a thing

2 Likes

Good for Eeyore. Fuck the invasive herd.

2 Likes

Those poor strawberries. At least Eeyore had a happy ending.

2 Likes

YOU ARE BREAKING MY IMMERSION AND MY POOH-VERSE CINEMA VERITE REEEEEEEEE.

2 Likes

You could probably find a pin-shaped hair ornament and clip it on!

1 Like

That would be so cute! It would be easy to make with bead embroidery.

How did a deaf fluffy learn to speak? He can’t hear what anyone is saying, so he can’t learn a language by repeating what he’s heard.

I guess it could work if fluffies somehow know English despite no one teaching them this language.

2 Likes

eeyore’s was with partical deafness and over time, he slowly lost his the rest of his hearing until he could no longer hear anytime

1 Like