an evil little idea (julie)

So! i opened up FC to see 2 very special art posts and oh it gave me an idea.

meet Tippsy and Dippsy! an adorable foal pair sold from a breeder. overbreeding the mare a bit is known to lead to SBS foals, though it can lead to other complications as well, such as stillborns and birth defects.
and rarely, double heads.
these foals don’t normally live long as they’re both ‘munstahs’ and 2 heads trying to control 1 body often goes poorly, the heads could fight or if one dies the other has to drag them around.
though through a lot of care, and a milkbag-ed mare, they managed to grow to talkie babys, and were sold to Cloe for examination and experiments.

Now our other pair of test subjects, Nickie and Rickie
a pair of wild foals! brothers too, which will make the surgery easier on their immune system. Nickie seems to have an attitude and is ‘bestest’ and Ricky seems to need some extra love, but all will be handled after the operation!

and of course, our doctor and her assistant, Cloe and her fluffy Clover.
Clover is a fluffy that Cloe bought from a fluff-mart in the reject bin for an experamint, though soon found out she suffered from broken coding and possible brain damage, leading her to absorb information better then most fluffies. leading her to be bullied, so she tends to be cold to other fluffies making her the perfect assistand for the mad Doctor.
and Cloe?
oh she’s crazy

the posts that inspired this are

and

34 Likes

I can’t believe this is the first two headed pony I’ve seen thanks for sharing the others too! such a good concepts. I’ve seen replaceable body parts but never head grafting, These toys would make such great lab rats it’s not even funny. you could run lots of experiments on them and they can talk so you’d know about things like pain more acutely than with animals.

3 Likes

Re: Tippsy and Dippsy
Treat only one of the heads with kindness, the other with disdain. But punish only the accessory limbs under the control of the “good” head for added fuckery.

4 Likes

oh that would be fun, though that may be saved for Nickie and rickie after their ‘operation’. Tippsy and Dippsy’s nervous system is connected
Cloe wants to play some experiments on “naturally” conjoined fluffy siblings and, fluffs connected “After birth”

4 Likes

Nickie is going to give Rickie hell once they’re connected. I see smarty traits.

2 Likes

This looks great, I hope the experiment proceeds smoothly! It’s always interesting to see fluffies react to abnormal situations.
This is some of the stuff that fits right in the sweet spot between weirdbox and abuse that just isn’t possible with real creatures.

2 Likes

I recommend Nickie and Rickie to have this treatment

Untitled29_20230616215810

3 Likes

I’m so invested!

1 Like