An intoxicated encounter [FluffyStalker]

I’m drunk as shit after a night of aimlessly walking and drinking on the park for no reason, stumbling on the sidewalk along the street I turn and stumble into the dirty alleyway full of trash, I continue further into the alleyway.

I stop, there is a group of fluffies getting in my way, there is a fat fluffy trying to mound another fatter fluffy, it’s a pregnant mare.

There are other two fluffies most likely thoughies, they’re holding down a malnourished thin fluffy, hard as fuck watching the fat fluffy try to mount the mare.

The fat fluffy notices me and gives up trying to mount the mare, ordering his toughies to back him up and orders me to give it food and threatening to have its thoughies “enf” me, a weird threat even in my drunk state.

I tell it to fuck off and get out of my way, it gets angry and orders its thoughies to get me, they run to my legs and try to take me down but they’re as thin as the poor bastard they were holding down, I just kick them into the wall, they fall from the wall to the ground and stay there limp and breathing heavily, or rather trying.

I trip on the pregnant mare and fall down, there’s amniotic fluid on my shoes now, the fat fuck thinks it can do what his thoughies didn’t and charges to me, I bitchslap it and grab it by the mane, beating the literal shit out of it, I get up lifting the beaten thing by the mane and kicking it in the air like a ball, it screams all the way and stays limp in the middle of the thoughies.

I fall on my back and crush the poor bastard that was being held down, I continue stumbling down the alleyway covered by amniotic fluid, shit and blood.

8 Likes