Angel waits for tomorrow. (Mexi)

This went on for many bright-times.

114 Likes

down right sinister.

10 Likes

I’d pull a tooth for each “how time” after the first week. How annoying.

8 Likes

You know, there’s an easier way to make it stop:

Stop moving the goalposts.

4 Likes

How? Angel has to learn that tomorrow never comes.

11 Likes

some humans can be like assholes just like fluffys can

6 Likes

Mexi’s foals are so adorable! I always feel like I want one when I see them. :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Delightfully devilish

8 Likes

Amusingly cruel, love this!
What are those scratches on yellow-fluff’s legs?

3 Likes

Well, if the endgame is to get her to behave so her legs “come back”, then moving the goalposts might actually work. If Angel doesn’t know how hard she has to try to earn her freedom, she might err on the side of caution.

Let’s just hope she doesn’t realise that she’s being strung along.

3 Likes

They are from the previous story where she was whipped on the legs for punishment before being set down in the restraint board.

2 Likes

Eh heh heh, fluffies stupid

3 Likes

I know!! I hate waiting so long for more but its always worth it!!

(Also i really apreaciate the effort that goes into each image and understand why it takes time!)

3 Likes

I always like the idea of Fluffies thinking that their legs are actually gone when they can’t see or move them, and that even if they lost them they believe they’ll eventually grow back. They’re so naive and innocent that they can’t comprehend what a permanent mutilation of their bodies is.

5 Likes

To be honest, I don’t get the reference.

1 Like

I’ve got a few fluffies who actually can regrow their legs, is the joke.

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself there.

1 Like

Oh I see.

1 Like

All the better if she finds out she’s been played the whole time because she is very stupid, and not smart in the least. Might change her attitude a bit.

1 Like

This fluffy is too stupid to realize its legs are still attached, its not ever gonna make it to the goalposts anyway.

2 Likes