Animatronics Chapter 4 [bloodwoodsrisen]

Cashew blinked, cooing softly as he started to regain consciousness; Almond trotting up to the table and sniffing him. She nuzzled his head in an attempt to wake him up, to let him know she was there with him. He cooed a bit louder, letting out a purr as he opened his eyes fully.

“Awmond? Mummuh? Am done? Am safe?” Cashew lifted his head a bit, confused on how he was still here after such a painful procedure.

“Cas’yu safe! Awmond wub yu!” Almond bounced around with glee, her body moving as if nothing had changed.

Cashew attempted to get up, though was having trouble adjusting to his new body. Alex picked the pegasus up, straightening his legs before placing his hooves on the floor. The clicking of shaky mechanics worried her, though soon enough Cashew figured out how to position his legs and stand straight. His mate dragged over a rubber mat for him to stand on; much better than concrete. He made very hesitant steps, unsure if the surface he was standing on was safe. He whimpered, leaning against Alex’s side for support as he slowly made his way around the room.

“Now I’m going to let go, Almond will be nearby if you need help.” Alex lifted her hands off the pegasus’ side, stepping back to observe.

The now frightened pegasus looked up at his mummuh, though began to take his first ever steps- well, his second ever steps- in his new body. He perked up suddenly however at the smell of feral blood. Cashew ran to the door of the basement, pushing the door open and crouching low to the ground as he crawled to the front entrance. Almond ran to his side, using her horn to pull the door open. The two were surprisingly agile and accurate with their movements, keeping their eyes pinned on a pair of mutated fluffies in the front yard.

The two nummed on Crimson Roots and Weeping Vines; happily cooing near the warmth of Glowing Lights and the rippling of the Crimson Trees. Cashew looked to his partner and nodded, sneaking out and hiding behind some HellionWart. Almond did the same but on the other side, waiting for her mate’s signal. As soon as the two ferals turned their backs on the bots; they struck. Leaping over their cover and landing on the ferals’ rumps, crushing them under the weight of the mechanical hooves.

The ferals screamed, trying to pull themselves away before it was too late. Though they misjudged the time frame they had. Cashew bit down on the Stallion’s skull, his teeth tearing into the flesh and ripping it off of the bones; while Almond clamped down on a particularly exposed part of the Mare’s side, causing her to scream about her tummy babies. Using a magic imbued in her horn, Almond pinned the mare on her back, circling the mare as Cashew ripped the spine out of his target, rendering it immobile.

The pinned mare struggled in her restraints, trying to get away to ensure the survival of her offspring. Though Almond thought otherwise, ripping into the soft flesh of the underbelly and tearing it off, grinding up the tummy skettis with ease as she made her way to the mare’s uterus.

“Nuu! Babbehs! Soon-mummuh am sowwy!” The mare cried, “specwial fwiend!! Sa- SPECWIAL FWEND NUU!!”

She screamed, for seeing the bloody carcass of her mate drove her to sobbing in the ‘wan die’ loop. Cashew hungrily tore the stallion apart, his energy meter low and needing fuel. His jaw snapped around an unborn foal that Almond tossed him; even nodding in delight and agreement at the taste. Soon the chirps, begs and cries of the mare died down to silence as she lost consciousness to either blood-loss or well—being eaten alive.

Alex was standing at the doorway; her grin wide and full of sinister intent. She was proud of the two new creations with how they instantly picked up on the ferals, knowing just how to take them out. She glanced over to the living room, her grin fading to a soft smile as her Demonfluffs- Yveltal and Xerneas- were cuddled together on a very large dog bed. She had her pack, plus a few others, whom she could take on the Hunt; which was nearing its time. All that remained now was cleaning up S1 and making sure her Nanotech armor was ready to go.

Beginning: Chapter 1
Previous: Chapter 3

3 Likes

A few things, first, a reminder that I’ve switched to Alex for Alexis’ name for a smoother flow in the story as well as easier writing. Second, I apologize profusely for such a large gap in the story, I’ve had major writers block for this chapter. Hopefully the next ones won’t take as long :jiggleheimer:

1 Like

Jellenhimer very very interesting

2 Likes

Story is getting good.
Also, squee demonfluffs

1 Like

Yes! I had to keep them as such, that species fit them so much better than what I had them as originally :smiley:

1 Like

Now wait a second… Minecraft?

1 Like

Confession time: I had minecraft open when I was naming things, please don’t smite me

2 Likes