ANNIHILATION 2 :: adapted by CuddilyBloodily (story by BFM101)

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
THREE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

To be fair that’s most sociopaths

1 Like

oh boy here comes the politics

the thing i came here specifically to avoid

Is that coco near the tree in the bottom left of the last panal? If so love the attention to detail.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. I specifically said that gasoline should be used to light fluffy is on fire no matter the price at least that was the moral of the story

Yes! I wondered if anyone would catch it

1 Like

I can’t for part 3!!! I would see them suffer after what they did to that innocent fluffy

That rage meter is brilliant! But I must ask, did that pink fluffy expect Tara to give her licky-cleanies in panel 17???

doom Rip and tear ost start kicking in

that pink fat one, do that one first it looks so stupid. chop off the legs, turn it into a living ragdoll or whatever just make it hurt. looks like its pregnant too so intentional miscairrage could be an option. good series

The fat pink one gets what’s coming to her, but a little bit later on.

Read the text story, you’ll see

2 Likes

Dare you be anti-trumpy-poo in this place? Who else do you think consumes the horried content? Really tho, this would be a safe-space for those who brand themselves with his name.

(post deleted by author)

What the fuck are you talking about dude

MehHehaheheHaHee… do it now, make ‘em ALL “SREEEE-“:joy::smiling_imp:

feel like she should have said (after Nailing his ass) was
"im gona kill and molest you friends and babies , then when your sad ,mad and crying like a bitch , ill say i didn’t do anything wrong "

I wish this was finished…

1 Like

@Pro-fat-guy I know I’m late on this but what? Like actually what

@CuddlyBloodily ignore my bitching though. ;-; This adaptation is amazing. <3