Annihilation: Prologue [By BFM101]

Update: Have added foals to the herd.

Just to have a few more victims for Tara to deal with.

4 Likes

Ooooh!! Incant wait to see Tara rage, rage, fuckin’ RAGE

2 Likes

Its was a good start and all things turn red :sob:

And damn these ferals :grimacing::triumph: worst is using Orchid’s fluff as nest is absolutely worst!

And surprised seeing one name that raises fluffy hell has appeared. :flushed: Pls tell me that he will take care of Chip.

Looks like Tara gonna be Doom Slayer mode soon.

6 Likes

If so he is truly a bastard :angry:

2 Likes

I remembered her after I put two and two together but wow did it take me longer than it should have

1 Like

Josef: “I lied about hating the Star Wars Prequels. I actually love them.”

3 Likes

this just might be your best start yet!

i’m already sucked in. well done. i may draw this as you go!!

3 Likes

Josef was still a youngling when the prequels came out so he has a slight nostalgic enjoyment towards them despite their shortcomings.

He likes Revenge mostly because the kids die.

4 Likes

(Josef is in a room full of foals and is holding a sword)
Josef: “Okay, I’ll be Anakin and you’ll be the younglings.”

2 Likes

Since Jonathon and Herman are the only family at Josef’s funeral, I feel that things may not turn out well for Tara.

1 Like

Yes…. Totally.

(Quickly thinks of a reason why Tara wasn’t at the funeral)

I’ll explain it at the end of this series. Hopefully

2 Likes

Maybe she was on a date and didn’t care enough about Josef to attend.

1 Like

Is the name Mongolia from what he mongols
Or doctor mengele it only know occurred to me it could be the mongols

1 Like

ITS a coincidence but seeing my real name on here kinda spooked. me :skull: I love your writing and im gonna absolutely down what i can.

1 Like

Josef was initially a reference to Josef Mengele, when I did my first story I initially had him as a one story character and was using the basis of ‘Mad nazi scientist’ to explore some abuse tactics on Fluffies.

Since then he has grown far, far beyond that description, still mad and still a scientist but a little more three dimensional than what I originally planned.

1 Like

I don’t think she really loves chip or his little family, she waited and watched waaaay too long to actually care about them!

1 Like

Tara does love Chip, but the Mongola fury takes precedence. I’ll try to explain it better in the final chapter

1 Like

I’ve seen you write so many words about stallions raping things you could fill a book of fluffy erotica with it at this point.
Actually, a fluffy mare being into spitroasting and gangbangs and the things lawn invaders usually do would be a funny thing to see written about.

Also she didnt stop them right away becauuuusssee…? Just sat there and let them die? Then again seeing fluffies opine about the importance of their mates when they fuck each other less than 5 minutes after meeting one another is annoying, meh, Chip can pound sand.

This whole series was brilliant. Really well done. Most of your stuff seems to be, from what I’ve read so far.

1 Like

because nobody else seems to have mentioned it so far, lol’d at the small but cool Krays twins reference in Tara’s naming of the herd members - it’s the little touches like this that help make your stuff so well-defined and fully formed I reckon

1 Like