Annihilation: Prologue [By BFM101]

“Chip, come see what I’ve got for you.”

Chip, an orange Pegasus stallion with a light green mane, came trotting through to the hallway from his safe room, excited to see what his mummah Tara had brought for him. He saw a carrier case, similar to the one he used to go to the vets, but this was a different colour, and there was a different Fluffy smell coming from it.

A mare’s smell.

“Mummah, am dat…”

Tara nodded. “Yep, say hello to Orchid.”

Tara opened the carrier door, and out stepped Orchid, a soft pink Alicorn mare with a white mane, very pretty and very nervous. Orchid looked around the hallway, amazed by the sights and the size of her new home. Then she spotted Chip, looking just as nervous as she did.

“He… Hewwo, am Chip, dis am mummah Tawa homesie bu pwetty mawe am wewcome tu stay.”

Orchid giggled at being called pretty. “Fank yu, am Ow-kid. Chip am pwetty stawwion, wan be nyu fwiends?”

Chip nodded with enough enthusiasm to shake his whole body. The two Fluffies raced forward and hugged each other, softly stroking each other and cooing. Chip felt a rush of warmth come over him and his heart beat so loudly that Orchid could feel it against her chest.

Both of them looked into each other’s eyes, then together they looked at Tara.

Chip swallowed his nerves and spoke up. “Mummah…”

Tara smiled. “Yes Chip, you two can be special-friends. You’ve been so patient and so well-behaved that I picked out Orchid just for you. You can have a family now.”

“YAY! FANK YU MUMMAH, WUB MUMMAH, WUB NYU SPECIAW-FWIEND!”

“WUB SPECIAW-FWIEND TUU, OW-KID HAB BIGGESH HEAWT HAPPIES!”

The two Fluffies danced together, hugging each other, rushing over to hug Tara, hugging each other again, then softly nuzzling, cooing their sweet nothings into each others ears. Tara picked them both up and carried them through to the safe-room, shutting the door just as the rhymthmic ‘Enf, enf, enf’ started behind her.

She chuckled, knowing that Chip and Orchid would settle into family life well and spend the rest of their lives safe and comfortable with her.

That was just over two months ago. Tara thought about that first meeting as she looked out into the garden.

As she looked at the annihilation wrought upon her home.

Seven feral Fluffies had broken into her garden, four stallions and three mares, the soft soil Tara had put in for her new vegetable garden had made short work of the herd’s dig inside. Even from the window she could see the hole they dug under her fence.

She could also see Chip and his family, and she felt her stomach turn at the sight.

Chip was battered, bloodied and broken, his orange fluff had darkened from the amount of bruises and blood staining him, his left eye was swollen shut, both of his wings had been ripped off and Tara could see the castrated remains of his genitals tossed behind him.

She wasn’t 100% if they were his though since Chip’s back was currently blocked by the fat blue back of the stallion raping him.

Even still, despite the horror and the humiliation, Chip still fought with what little energy he had to reach out for his family, his hoof stuck out in front, looking for even the slightest grasp so he could even just touch Orchid.

A futile effort, as even Tara could see Orchid was dead.

The other three stallions were on her, one fucking her from behind, the other two fighting over who fucked her mouth, Orchid’s jaw was badly broken, nearly ripped off, and her mouth was drowned in semen. Alongside that, all four of her legs were broken at awful angles, patches of her beautiful pink Fluff had been violently ripped out and her horn had been broken off and shanked into her right eye.

And then there were the foals.

Orchid had a littler of six, four fillies and two colts, each of them as beautiful and as precious as the last. They were all still reliant on their mother’s milk and rarely left Orchid’s side. Now they were all dead, if they were lucky. Tara could see a collection of tiny bodies next to where the mares had made their nest, a nest made of pretty pink Fluff. It was near impossible to see how many of the foals were there because their tiny bodies had been crushed underfoot, bone and blood burst in all directions.

Though Tara guessed there was four bodies, since the other two she could see near the stallions, one colt and one filly. Not that that mattered to the stallions since Tara could see what was leaking out of their corpses and almost threw up at the sight.

Tara could only look, she felt her body freeze up, her heart pummelling in her chest, her blood freezing in her veins, her breath sticking in her throat. Her wonderful Fluffies, her friends, they were being destroyed in the safety of her home, THEIR home, decimated in the worst way by a gang of monsters, it was all her fault.

And she couldn’t help them.

“GUD FEEWS!”

The sharp cry from the fat blue bastard as he finished inside Chip brought Tara back to reality, breaking her out of her incoming anxiety attack. As she watched the fat fuck step in front of Chip and blast him with sorry-poopies, Tara felt her fear dissolve to be replaced by something else, something poisonous, something hateful.

It felt like rage, but it was more powerful than that. Rage would’ve had her rush out there and go buck-fucking-wild. Instead she stayed there, her mind already thinking of how to slaughter these invaders.

She spent the next few hours watching, silently taking notes on this herd, seeing the dynamics between them all. The fat blue bastard was clearly the Smarty, bigger, stronger and meaner than the other stallions, his mane was bright yellow and he was, of course, a Unicorn. From the bloodstains on his mouth Tara guessed it was him he castrated Chip before raping him.

She had to endure seeing that again, it took everything she had not to rush out and save her special little guy, but that hatred fuelled her to stay put. Internally she named the Smarty Khan.

The other stallions were a mix, two earthies and a Pegasus with the Pegasus seemingly the ‘Head Toughie’ who answered directly to Khan, upon closer inspection she saw that while the Pegasus was green with a blue mane, that blue was the exact same shade as Khan’s Fluff leading her to believe they were brothers.

She named the Pegasus Cyan.

The two earthies weren’t related but they shared about one brain-cell between them, both of them were thick as pigshit and spent the entire time Tara watched them either fighting each other or fucking Orchid’s corpse.

Once Tara saw one of them play with the body of the colt nearest to Orchid and she could guess who had a hand in his death. One earthie was a dark wine red colour with a brown mane, she called him Reggie, the other was dark purple with a black mane, she called him Ronnie.

Out of the three mares in the herd Tara guessed that two of them were pregnant, the fattest one, both in terms of pregnancy and just generally being overweight, was a hot-pink Pegasus with a lilac mane, she was also clearly the mother of the only three foals in the herd, a bright blue colt with a pink mane, a yellow colt with a purple mane, and a purple filly with a blue mane. Each of the foals looks old enough to start being weaned onto solid foods, but the blue colt - as fat as his Khan once Tara realise who the foals father was - was still trying to feed from his mothers teats. Not an easy task given the size of her, she could still walk but Tara guessed it would only be a few days before she became immobile, thus why she stole Orchid’s Fluff to make a soft nest for her foals.

That or jealousy that Orchid’s soft pink Fluff was a much nicer and prettier shade than her fucking eyesore of a coat.

Tara also noted that the pink mare had heavy blood stains around one of her hoofs but didn’t seem to be in any pain. Suddenly Tara had the answer as to who crushed Chip and Orchid’s children to death. Tara named her Casey

The other Pregnant mare was an Apple Green unicorn with a red mane, she wasn’t as far along as Casey but she was still clearly pregnant and too obliviously happy to be surrounded by blood and death as she sung to her unborn foals. She was Cyan’s mate and seemed not to care that her mate had raped and killed another mare, in fact he was as affectionate as ever whenever the two of them were close. Tara named her Pippen.

The final member of the herd was a copper brown earthie mare with a chocolate brown mane, Tara expected to see her being treated like the poopie mare of the herd but surprisingly they treated her with almost friendly equality. Granted she was the only mare in the herd not to be a partner of foals, but she dutifully looked after Casey and Pippen, bringing them food when they needed it and keeping them both clean. From what Tara could see none in the herd showed her any form of abuse, which only made their attack on Chip and Orchid all the more sickening to think about. Tara named her Belle, on the off-chance some form of Stockholm syndrome was involved.

Over the next few hours, Tara watched the herd almost be normal, they played, they rested, they gathered up her grass and her flowers for food, none of them approached the house meaning they either didn’t know about this being a human place or they were being careful not to let their presence be known. With each passing moment Tara could hear Chip, his mournful cries for his destroyed family, the only family he had and would ever have, stung Tara in the heart.

As the sun started to set she could hear him call for her, his voice wavering with fear and sorrow.

“Mummah!? Whewe am mummah? Sabe Ow-kid, sabe babbehs, pwease mummah, sabe…”

TWACK

“SHUDDUP! Dummeh nu-wump Fwuffy, speciaw-fwiend an babbehs twy tu sweep.”

“Huu, Chip jus wan mummah, wan famiwy bak, wai meanie Fwuffies gib wowstesh…”

TWACK

“Smawty say SHUDDUP! Dummeh tawk mowe, Smawty gib mowe enfies.”

There was a slight whimpering but Chip said no more. Tara listened from her home, a hand over her mouth as tears flowed down her face, Chip was begging for her, not to save him but to save Orchid, save their children. He needed her to save his family but she wasn’t there, he must’ve been terrified, fearing that he’d lost everything in one awful fucking day.

Tara let Chip’s sorrow add to her fury, she would avenge him.

At last the sun started to set, and the herd went to sleep, the seven of them gathered in a Fluffpile under an old apple tree in the corner of the garden, leaving Chip alone and cold with only the corpses of his family for company.

As quietly as she could, Tara snuck outside into the garden, she gently picked up Chip, emotionally and physically ruined and too drained to notice his mummah’s return, and took him out to the car. After placing him into a carrier and strapping him in place, Tara started the car and drove off, uncaring if she woke any of the herd up with the engine noise.

The noise was enough to wake Chip up, he had a few groggy moments of fear as he found himself surrounded by an enclosed darkness, but once he recognised his carrier and his mummah in front of him, he felt happy for the first time in hours.

“MUMMAH! Mummah, dewe awe meanie Fwuffies in Gawden, dey gib…”

“I know Chip, I know.”

“Dey gib speciaw-fwiend wowstesh huwties, an, an, an, dey gib babbehs… Babbehs.”

Tara heard Chip’s body flump onto the floor of the carrier, she glanced over and saw the thousand yard stare in his eyes, he looked around him, noticing the solitude for the first time.

“Famiwy am foweba sweepies, wight?”

Tara sighed and wiped the tears from her eyes. “Yeah, they are. Chip I’m so, so sorry, I… I didn’t that…”

“Chip nu hab speciaw-fwiend.” Chip’s voice was distant, quiet, he was talking to himself more than Tara. “Nu hab babbehs, neba hab babbeh gain. Am wowstesh dummeh Fwuffy.”

“Chip don’t talk like that, you can’t…”

“DUMMEH FWUFFY! NU PWOTECT FAMIWY, DUMMEH, DUMMEH, DUMMEH!”

There was a sudden loud smack and Tara looked over, horrified to see Chip bashing his face off the side of the carrier.

“CHIP STOP!”

“WOWSTESH!” SMACK “DUMMEH!” SMACK “FWUFFY!” SMACK

Tara pulled over to the side of the road, quickly reaching into the carrier to pull Chip out and hold him against her chest. She felt him struggle and fight her, but eventually the fight left him, and all that was left was pain. Chip sobbed against his mummah, letting the last few hours of terror leave his body if not his mind.

“Chip, I promise you those meanie will pay for what they’ve done, they will have worse than the worst hurties by the time I’m finished with them. But I need to get you somewhere safe, I need to take you somewhere where you can heal and feel better, so that WE can start to feel better together.”

“Whewe… sniff, whewe am mummah takin Chip?”

“To my cousins, my father’s brother’s son. He’s a doctor, well sort of, point being he can help you.”

“Ok, Chip be gud fow mummah cus-in, Chip twy be bwave.”

Tara kissed Chip on his head and placed him back into the carrier, he was still hurting but at the very least her cousin could look into his physical injuries and try to help him.

Even if she had to force him to do it.

Tara pulled up outside her cousin’s house, it was late but she saw a light on upstairs, giving her hope he was still awake. Her family was small but distant, a lot of generational trauma and ideologies had split them apart, as such Tara didn’t see her cousin too often and when she did that distance was always the unspoken elephant in the room.

But she was desperate, and her cousin was one of the smartest people she knew in the medical field, she silently prayed that they weren’t too distant as she knocked on the door.

And a moment later, Dr Josef Mongola answered.

“Tara? What the hell are you doing here, it’s after midnight.”

Josef’s confusion was replaced by worry when he saw Tara’s tear-streamed face and the carrier in her arms.

“Please, Josef please, I need…”

Josef sighed but stepped to the side nonetheless. “Come inside, tell me everything.”

A couple hours had passed, Josef looked over Chip, fixed up what couldn’t be fixed, cleaned his wounds and reset some of his broken bones. His wings and his genitals were long gone, never to be replaced, but he was healthy, at least physically.

Tara told him everything, about finding the herd in her garden, about what they did to Chip, Orchid and their foals, about the soft dirt that gave them their way in. She didn’t stop to even breath for almost 20 minutes, only realising how frantic she’d been when she started to feel faint, once she stopped to breath, the horror came back to her and she burst into tears again.

“I’m sorry Josef, I know you fucking hate Fluffies, but I loved them, Chip and Orchid were my friends and now… how could they do that, how could these fucking creatures do that sweet, innocent children?”

“I don’t hate Fluffies Tara, I’m apathetic towards them. And I sorta know what you’re going through, had a invasion myself last year, only I didn’t have any Fluffies on my own for them to slaughter. To answer your question, they did it because they could, this Smarty prick, Khan, he found a place for him and his herd to call their own and all they had to do was take out a small family, too sweet and innocent to defend themselves. The murders were tactical, the rapes just the spoils of war, and I imagine the assault on Chip was to humiliate him into learning his place. Likely they would’ve killed him in the morning.”

Tara gagged, the idea of losing Chip as well was too much for her to take.

“What are you gonna do?” Josef asked after she’d calmed down. “Call an exterminator?”

“No, I’m gonna go back and take care of them myself. Can I leave Chip here with you, I don’t want him to see what I’m gonna do to them.”

“Tara I…”

“Josef please, I know this is a lot but you can look after Chip and keep him healthy, I need to know he’s safe or else I might actually lose myself in the guilt. I failed his family, his wife, his children, they all died suffering because I wanted to plant some fuckin tomatoes. I need to let this anger out before poisons me, and I don’t want Chip to see that side of me.”

Josef smirked and placed a hand on Tara’s shoulder. “I was gonna ask if you wanted to borrow Crimson.”

Despite herself, Tara laughed. “No, no thank you I should be ok. I’ve already got plans on how to handle them.”

“Good, a plan’s a good start. But you’re still too close to this, stay here for tonight, rest up, then in the morning you can go home and wreak havoc. I’ll keep Chip safe here until you’re ready, but Tara I can only promise his physical health, mentally he’s gonna need more than I can offer him and he’s gonna need you with him. Do what you need to, but don’t take too long.”

Tara nodded, too busy yawning to answer him properly. Josef took a blanket from a nearby drawer and handed it to her.

“Thanks Josef, I know we don’t talk much but…”

“Save it, there’s a good reason for it. I’m helping you here for a good cause but don’t think this changes anything, we’re still Mongolas and we’re still not the best at family shit.”

“You’re not gonna tell dad about this, are you?”

Josef shook his head. “Nah, Uncle H.A.M. can stay out of the loop on his daughter’s fall to the dark side. Now get some sleep, it’ll be a heavy day for you tomorrow.”

Tara nodded and rolled over as Josef turned off the light and went upstairs to bed. But despite her tiredness, Tara found that sleep didn’t come to her easily, her mind too busy with that trademark Mongola anger that had plaughed her family for decades.

And yet for the first time in her life, Tara Mongola welcomed the anger and all it could offer her.

Chapter 1

60 Likes

I am intrigued & awaiting the next chapter with bated breath. :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

As a trekkie and a history buff I love the name Kahn for a fluffy! Too bad it got used on a future puddle of blood and shit.

3 Likes

Oh shit, this is going to get wild, isn’t it? Looking forward to this new character and to see what she will do. I have several hopes on things I would like to see, but the biggest would be for Khan to be saved for last, broken and left for Chip to vent his anger into.

3 Likes

It took me at least a good 10 minutes to connect the dots of Tara on the family tree before actually reading ahead and I feel like a dumbass curses. Also that oh so painfully good BMF sting of good fluffies having a good time before being instantly and ruthlessly slaughtered in the worst ways possible, it hurts so so good

4 Likes

Tara got a brief mention when I introduce Herman in Hunting Wabbits. When I was coming up with this story I figured putting a Mongola at the helm would allow for a more… visceral reaction. And since I couldn’t pull a surprise third brother out of my ass I had to look elsewhere.

Don’t worry, Tara will prove she’s a true Mongola, for better or worse.

6 Likes

Josef: “Hey Ricky, I’ve got a patient for you. And you better take actual care of him, I swear if you do the ‘better to put him down’ routine I will skin you.”
Ricky: “You know I wouldn’t pull that scam on you. Besides, if you’re coming to me then he’s probably fucked up enough that I couldn’t have any fun with him.”

(Later)

Ricky: “I used the body parts from the herd that fucked Chip up to fix him. I was lucky to find enough after your cousin was done with them though. Is she single by the way?”
Josef: “She’s not rich and is otherwise a hugboxer.”
Ricky: “Question retracted.”

5 Likes

Chip: “Wai du nu-nu stick wook wittew nyo?”

Crimson: “Cos it come fwom da Smawty kunt.”

6 Likes

Ricky: “I would have had more options of fluffy dicks to transplant if SOMEBODY didn’t eat all the others!”
Crimson: “Cwimson nu specificawwy num nu-nu stick.”
Ricky: “I had them all out on a tray!”
Crimson: “Cwimson tink dey middwe-ob-suwgewy snacks.”

7 Likes

Why is he lying? Apathic my foot, the only reason hes not going to torture Chip is he belong to his cousin. If he truly had apathy for fluffies he wouldnt felt like he was owed something when he help the neighbor girl.

5 Likes

Josef lies, that’s the long and short of it.

Is he lying to his cousin to ease their relationship? Perhaps. He could also just be lying about how sadistic he really is, or lying for the fun or it.

4 Likes

Update: Have added foals to the herd.

Just to have a few more victims for Tara to deal with.

4 Likes

Ooooh!! Incant wait to see Tara rage, rage, fuckin’ RAGE

2 Likes

Its was a good start and all things turn red :sob:

And damn these ferals :grimacing::triumph: worst is using Orchid’s fluff as nest is absolutely worst!

And surprised seeing one name that raises fluffy hell has appeared. :flushed: Pls tell me that he will take care of Chip.

Looks like Tara gonna be Doom Slayer mode soon.

6 Likes

If so he is truly a bastard :angry:

2 Likes

I remembered her after I put two and two together but wow did it take me longer than it should have

1 Like

Josef: “I lied about hating the Star Wars Prequels. I actually love them.”

3 Likes

this just might be your best start yet!

i’m already sucked in. well done. i may draw this as you go!!

3 Likes

Josef was still a youngling when the prequels came out so he has a slight nostalgic enjoyment towards them despite their shortcomings.

He likes Revenge mostly because the kids die.

4 Likes

(Josef is in a room full of foals and is holding a sword)
Josef: “Okay, I’ll be Anakin and you’ll be the younglings.”

2 Likes