ANNIHILATION 1 :: CuddilyBloodily (story by BFM101)

Here is the complete Annihilation Prologue comic. I left the first part that has already been shared in, just added the rest.

Part 2

More to come!!

Part 2

Read the original

114 Likes

Ooh, Tara embracing her Mongola genes is chilling, I like it.

And goddamn did you nail Casey, that ugly pink bitch is exactly the amount of hateable I envisioned. Excellent work.

17 Likes

NOW I KNOW HOW THE ANGEL FELL
I KNOW THE TALE AND I KNOW IT TOO WELL
I’LL MAKE YOU WISH YOU HAD A SOUL TO SELL
WHEN I STRIKE YOU DOWN AND SEND YOU STRAIGHT TO HELL

8 Likes

Nothing socially responsible aw-bonsies-breakies with a sorry hammer can’t fix.

7 Likes

THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED ITS THE ONLY THING I EVER KNOOOOOOOOOOW

4 Likes

wow, the story is very interesting, I can’t wait for a next part.

1 Like

Did Orchid have two clits? Because holy shit, the implications of 360 degree encirclement of the vagina by erectile pleasure tissue raises so many interesting questions.

In fact, maybe a kind of anti-rape evolutionary or artificial design protection where the erectile tissue is so thick around that the unaroused vulva is too loose to form a proper pleasure seal for the size of the standard Fluffy penis, resulting in external ejaculation and thus rapists not passing on their genes. Foreplay or at estrus being required for impregnation to occur, or else a larger member which would need to be inserted prior to female arousal resulting in an inability to breed consensually.

1 Like

I can’t remember if you’ve ever posted art containing humans on here but just wanted to say that these look pretty good ! Bonus points for doing a lineless style! :smiley:

2 Likes

There will be blood on those fuck up ferals especially a certain poopie mare! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Nice work.
Falta un poco de contexto pero está bueno.

1 Like

Chip and his family shall be avenged.

1 Like

Your fluffies are so… murder-able. I see them and want to strangle them, I will be looking forward to the rest of this comic :smiley:

2 Likes

Its time kill them then put their heads on pikes!!!

1 Like

The transitions in this comic make me think of the title cards from Un Chien Andalou.

2 Likes

Thanks! Uploading it right now!

I love your original story and I’m loving the comic adaptation so far! Great work guys.

1 Like

Smartys… Bestest…Bitchmares, They All Must Die :grin::smiling_imp:

Welcome to the site

1 Like

Thanks been reading and enjoying many but on surface level of this community and posts, I gotta say-:scream::face_holding_back_tears::grin::joy: is what I put it All
Hope y’all have a good day and thanks again sorry for the paragraph

I don’t understand… Why’s she wait until night to save her fluffy?