Belle's Fate (by: FallenAngel)

The end for the one who started the horrible massacre of a happy fluffy family.

Base on @BFM101 story: Annihilation, starts HERE

belle

==========
For commissions and info, kindly pm me. :slight_smile:

83 Likes

Don’t be like that Belle, you got the foals you always wanted.

Granted this probably isn’t exactly how you saw having them, but that’s what happens when you’re a manipulative little cunt

8 Likes

Im angry at her and her shitty “reason” that no mare can give birth to poopie babies except poopie bitch like her and steals coco and tell her she was her fucking mom and shoved poor coco on dead orchids tits :triumph:

Most irritating on these kinda of fuck up mare is tellin the foal who knows whats its true mother smells like keep tellin them she was their mother even she havent been pregnant.

8 Likes

Delusional is a powerful thing, especially in Fluffies.

That doesn’t excuse her actions, she’s just fucking crazy

6 Likes

From how she talks yes! You feel you want to slap her till she bleeds and im sure she doesn’t even get it why she’s wrong. Most dumb fluffies do.

2 Likes

Its what she deserves.

1 Like

2 Likes

Haha so the milkbag her foals doesn’t find her milkers, hahahaha hilarious.

1 Like

I think it was intentionally as they came out was drag from for Belle till they all starved to death always.

1 Like

Yep, Belle gives birth, with no legs she can’t move the foals to her teats, the babbehs are too blind and confused to see what’s going on. Belle is forced to watch them starve to death before Tara impregnants her again, starting it all over.

4 Likes

She maybe a poopie mare but she the one lead the ferals to the fluffy family and even feel proud of it like some psycho bitch and even steal Coco that almost killed by Tara.

2 Likes

Oh now I remember Belle. Yeah fuck this sickening bitch. Nice fanart of her suffering.

1 Like

… i want to see this one suffer even more … not just watching her foals starve but wanting more i want to see this pathetic mare break … i want to see her own soul destroyed as her world is nothing but darkness … i want the gods of death destruction and chaos savor her pain and suffering for all eternity