Another in my series of fucked up things that happened to mice I found in my traps

Found a poor little guy folded in half in a trap this morning. I would use non lethal traps but the mice are not interested in them at all, I have had three out for a month and caught 1.

previous ones
A real bad time (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)
FoalTrap (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

82 Likes

Oh hes fine ,whats a little back and leg pain , like who doesn’t have pain in both these days

2 Likes

Now I want to see the version of this where they’re HeIping set the traps but the sIip and the thing catapuIts them. xD

1 Like

imagine if it just pushed him back just far enough to clap his junk

1 Like

Makes me wonder if extra-cruel mousetraps would exist in a fluffy universe

2 Likes

I love exploring babies. Absolutely the best thing and this one had a merciful end so a fantastic combo.

3 Likes

It’s hard for me to imagine a more cruel trap than a glue trap. But people are quite creative.

2 Likes

Put tongueless mummahs on one side of a sea of mousetraps. Put their week only babies across the sea. Pop popcorn.

A master of yoga

God I wish they were real

1 Like

I like seeing exploring babies because it’s an even dumber and more fragile adult fluffy.

2 Likes

Oof that ones rough, but at least it was dead.

I remember i found a mouse at my place of work. For whatever reason, i didnt have it in me to finish it off, so i ended up tossing its crippled self outside for the owls to munch.

I felt bad for a bit, but then the other mice started pissing and shitting all over the shelves and damaging a shit ton of product, so now i say “fuck em”