Another poop hole (carniviousduck)

76 Likes

Que the feeding frenzy of the poopy ghouls.

7 Likes

Thats a perfectly good rainbow dash fluffy, why throw it in the hole, when you can breed it with other fluffies?

6 Likes

My guess, fell off the back when someone took a squat or slipped trying to use it themselves.

Accident.

5 Likes

I relish on their suffering

7 Likes

Merry Sixxmass you little shits ~PARRUUUPPT~ have some secondhand Taco Bell

5 Likes

The poop ghouls got lifeless eyes. Like a doll’s eyes…

3 Likes

Ugh, poop and cannibalism is bad enough~ now you’re dropping relish into the pit?

You monster.

2 Likes

That’s a quality poop hole, I tell you 'hwat.

3 Likes

Reminds me of a fluffy story I wrote, where a herd had an extensive and elaborate den dug underground, complete with a shit pit. When a foal decided to flaunt the rules and get abusive toward younger foals, the smarty wasn’t having any of that shit and broke his legs, then kicked him down the poop hole to drown in shit.

The idea of fluffies surviving at the bottom of an outhouse full of shit amuses me. Reminds me of the old guy living inside the oil storage of the Smoker’s ship in Waterworld, and his reaction when someone dropped a flare down there to blow the ship up: “Oh, thank God.”

3 Likes

From a distance I didn’t actually read it and I thought the blue one was cheering in delight and I had to do a double take

1 Like

Whats the title of the said story?

1 Like

The Law of the Jungle. I haven’t uploaded it here yet, as I’m still trying to find it. It’s basically a smarty trying to operate his herd according to the rules of Kipling’s Jungle Law, as related to him by a guy who did it as an experiment to see how a herd of ferals would do if they followed a set of ‘laws’.

In this case, the foal fucked up thusly: “the wolf who follows it will prosper, but the wolf who breaks it must die.”

1 Like

I think daddeh already knows, a fresh turd is on its way, as well as that cannible fluff coming towards ya. Terrific work

2 Likes

No fucking idiot I don’t get shit out of the toilet.

I just want to point out there’s 2 entirely different types of poop falling down the hole, different color and consistency. Which means there’s 2 different people pooping in the same hole at the same time.

Now those are what I call party poopers.

What a stupid shitrat.