Ant microfluff dump by muffin

always remember: don’t eat under your feet

5 Likes

I love Micros, I find them far superior a “toy” than original Fluffies and thier stories far more interesting because there can be pain and hardship without any need of Abuse, and even such tiny fragile things can have quite significant triumphs. :3

I do prefer those cannon where Micros live at least a year or two rather than weeks, and are able to reproduce on thier own. I guess those are Regular Micros and these cute little puffs here would be what are often referred to as Ant Micros or Ant Fluffs. O.o I think they are even smaller than regular micros.

Thier voices must be so tiny and squeaky as to be almost impossible to hear. O.o You probably need like a special microphone to amplify thier sounds, and be super careful talking to any outside of an enclosure or your breath would blow them away :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Never dig straight down.

5 Likes

i love this idea

3 Likes

theres almost no art of micro fluffy terrariums

2 Likes

There have been a few other examples, but not many at all.
I’d really like to see more of them.

3 Likes

i know right its sad…

2 Likes

There should be more imo

2 Likes

I don’t really find it sad. I think it’s great that there are still relatively unexplored stories to tell in a creator-driven fandom that has been around for nearly a decade.
(without having to resort to fluffy dragons, or fluffy beasts, or rainbow space cat jellenheimers)

2 Likes

yeah still there should be more

1 Like

Imagine
a herd of feral micros
attacked by an ant colony

2 Likes

yess!!!

2 Likes

I just remembered about honeypot ants. Someone must do it with fluffies. It’s just so cruel it’s beautiful

3 Likes

Now I kinda wanna see rainbow space cat jellenheimers…

1 Like

Scroll the subreddit half a year back and you will definitely find them

1 Like

Or search jellens on deviantart. Both works

1 Like

Joke’s on you. You can only scroll back so far in a subreddit.
The more submissions it gets in a month, the less you can scroll back.

2 Likes

I already consider my ant colony cute, now when I imagine them as microfluffs…

Where does the poop go?

O nothing i missed it