Ant microfluff dump by muffin

75 Likes

this is ridiculously cute, which means I’ve been watching too much antscanada.

16 Likes

Nice to see microfluffies get some attention. They have so much potential, story-wise, but no one ever seems to do anything with them. Interesting to see them portrayed as actually being structured like eusocial insect colonies. Usually they just behave like normal fluffies apart from their size.

10 Likes

@RychschaX Keep in mind that this is Muffin’s own canon/approach to microfluffs, which is different from others. IIRC, Muffin also mentioned that she had experience looking after ant colonies.

8 Likes

You can never watch enough Ants canada

4 Likes

true. I love the fact the antiverse is going to be its own building now.

4 Likes

I haven’t watched that Video yet I really need to

3 Likes

have you seen the fire ants new setup? its really cool.

3 Likes

gets flash backs to ants Canada

5 Likes

“Ya know, until ya have to throw em out”
"UNTIL YOU HAVE TO WHAT?!"

5 Likes

always remember: don’t eat under your feet

5 Likes

I love Micros, I find them far superior a “toy” than original Fluffies and thier stories far more interesting because there can be pain and hardship without any need of Abuse, and even such tiny fragile things can have quite significant triumphs. :3

I do prefer those cannon where Micros live at least a year or two rather than weeks, and are able to reproduce on thier own. I guess those are Regular Micros and these cute little puffs here would be what are often referred to as Ant Micros or Ant Fluffs. O.o I think they are even smaller than regular micros.

Thier voices must be so tiny and squeaky as to be almost impossible to hear. O.o You probably need like a special microphone to amplify thier sounds, and be super careful talking to any outside of an enclosure or your breath would blow them away :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Never dig straight down.

5 Likes

i love this idea

3 Likes

theres almost no art of micro fluffy terrariums

2 Likes

There have been a few other examples, but not many at all.
I’d really like to see more of them.

3 Likes

i know right its sad…

2 Likes

There should be more imo

2 Likes

I don’t really find it sad. I think it’s great that there are still relatively unexplored stories to tell in a creator-driven fandom that has been around for nearly a decade.
(without having to resort to fluffy dragons, or fluffy beasts, or rainbow space cat jellenheimers)

2 Likes

yeah still there should be more

1 Like